Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > BEFORE YOU GO > Flights to Palma de Mallorca, Majorca

Flights to Palma de Mallorca, Majorca Anything related to flights to & from Palma and airports (UK & PMI).

Like Tree110Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19-06-2020, 11:12

I'm booked from LGW on EJ on 16th July.....no notifications so far.
Sponsored Links
Old 23-06-2020, 10:02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teflon View Post
Outbound flight on 10th July now re-instated!!!

Also showing some outbound flights available from 2nd July. It's a mess but to be fair there is still a lack of direction from government. Until quarantine and airbridges are sorted out formally I guess it's going to be a routine daily check of the Easyjet website!!
Just wondering if you have anymore correspondence from EJ regading your flight? My flight on the 15th is on one minute and off the next
Old 23-06-2020, 10:56

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcanadakid View Post
Just wondering if you have anymore correspondence from EJ regading your flight? My flight on the 15th is on one minute and off the next
Hi Alcanadakid, had a panic yesterday when my outbound flight on 10th July which had be regularly going up in price (a sign that more bookings are being taken) suddenly showed as 'sold out'. After an hour and a half wait onto the call centre the flight was again showing on the website as running but also managed to change my return flight (which had been shown as 'sold out' for ages) to one which will hopefully fly without change fee and without an uplift in fare which was £238!!

I am afraid that if your flights are not being as advertised as on sale the best you can do is contact Easyjet and plead your case or change on the website which could be expensive.....
Old 23-06-2020, 19:15

Hi, so still thinking hard but due to fly out of Bournemouth on 30th August for 10 days, however my return flight is showing as full as is the other flight on the same day?? This is with Ryanair!!! Have tried to contact them with no response whatever?? What do people think please?
Old 24-06-2020, 09:07

Were booked on an Easyjet flight from Liverpool on 18th July, currently been 'sold out' for a while, Had an email from them last week explaining flight was not cancelled but offering a voucher with an additional £10 per passenger if I took this before June 29th!!. Read into that date what you will? Not sure if I was being encouraged to take it, or it was a case of seeing how many did, before the review of quarantine, then I suppose they will make a decision on which flights go and those that dont, but who knows.
Im just hanging on to see what happens.
Gp1602 likes this.
Old 24-06-2020, 10:42

My flight from LGW on the 15th July has been sold out for a while but magically it re-appeared yesterday which is 3 weeks before departure. This seems to be the crunch time when they decide. Currently there are 63 seats booked so I am keeping everything crossed.
Gp1602 likes this.
Old 24-06-2020, 11:58

Janey #34 -

We are with Ryanair from Manchester on 23 Aug outward. A week or so ago our flight was marked as 'sold out' as were 'all' flights at that same time on the days they are scheduled. Seemed strange.

Checked My Bookings immediately and found we'd been moved automatically to another flight that same day; and a couple of days later we got an email telling us that and asking us to accept that change, which we did.

So they were combining two flights into one, I guess and that is now 'sold out'. Surprisingly they've now added a fresh flight at nearly the same time as the one we were first booked on.

It's impossible to second guess what is happening behind the scenes, except 'sold out' has a highish chance of being cancelled or changed in some way.

Keep checking My Bookings
Gp1602 likes this.
Old 24-06-2020, 16:35

Thank you very much KWUK2
Old 24-06-2020, 19:10

Quote:
My flight from LGW on the 15th July has been sold out for a while but magically it re-appeared yesterday which is 3 weeks before departure. This seems to be the crunch time when they decide. Currently there are 63 seats booked so I am keeping everything crossed.
Same here AK I think EZY are being cautious with their loading and are trying to maximise new cash bookings but at the same time making sure they have seats available to swap clients from cancelled bookings. All not helped until our government finally instigate air bridges and reduce quarantine restrictions.

Given the above I am quietly confident that if Boris gets his act together current advertised schedules have a good chance of operating-fingers and toes crossed!!!!!
alcanadakid and Gp1602 like this.

Last edited by Teflon; 24-06-2020 at 22:03. Reason: Typo
Old 24-06-2020, 21:14

Unhappy

I had a flight which was going ahead when I looked this am. Ive just checked and it’s now off sale! This was for 18 july. 😏
Old 29-06-2020, 10:55

The saga continues - my flight from LGW on the 15th now shows "sold out" and there are 68 seats prebooked. However the return flight (turn round) on the same day is showing as available.

Conclusion - EJ are restricting the number of passengers per flight or the flight is really sold out.

One can only hope!
Old 29-06-2020, 12:38

Cool

Quote:
The saga continues - my flight from LGW on the 15th now shows "sold out" and there are 68 seats prebooked. However the return flight (turn round) on the same day is showing as available.

Conclusion - EJ are restricting the number of passengers per flight or the flight is really sold out.

One can only hope!
AK both my flights out (10th July) and back (22nd) July are now showing as 'sold out' but (with everything crossed) I think will operate as I have heard nothing direct from EZY and when I talked to their call centre lady to change my return flight she gave the impression that all being well they would fly!!

That said by the 15th we will either both be in Mallorca or back on here bemoaning our luck....!!!
alcanadakid and Gp1602 like this.
Old 29-06-2020, 13:21

I’m watching the Bristol flights for 16/7 and the outbound flight changes constantly from sold out to available! The return flight is unaffected but there’s no guarantee it’s just to bring the plane back to Bristol so it can fly to a different destination?
Teflon likes this.
Old 29-06-2020, 14:45

Our flight from Luton on the 21 July yesterday showed as sold out.Today I have just had an email to say flight time has changed to 2 hours later.
Looks like we are good to go.
Gp1602 and Teflon like this.
Old 29-06-2020, 15:03

Maybe we should have a party if we all actually get out there that week! (with strict social distancing obvs!)
Gp1602 and Teflon like this.