Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > GENERAL > Members Area

Members Area This forum is both for new members to say hello and introduce theirselves and for ALL members to post when they are coming out to PP, arrange forum meet-ups etc. But please don't post anything here that would be better suited to the more specific forums.

Like Tree325Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2011, 22:53

Default Hello

Hi, Thought I would finally get round to registering on the forum. I first came to Puerto Pollensa 28 years ago as a child and have been coming back ever since. I am returning with my family in August for the first time since 2008 because of a transatlantic trip so expect to see some changes.

Sorry to hear bar Neptune has gone, we always used to go there on our first night. Am hoping some of ours and the kids favourite eateries are still going, the likes of Joker, Can Pancho, Al Fresco, Kashmir.
Sponsored Links
Old 13-05-2011, 09:57

Hi, like many others I have followed the forum for years and thought it about time I joined in! I have found the forum really useful to keep up to date with developments in PP and I check in each day for my news fix!

Myself and my hubby have been going to PP for about 12 years and during that time we have bought an apartment and had 3 children!

I am coming out with my 3 boys in July for 7 weeks and cannot wait. It always feels like coming home.

Thanks to everyone who contributes to the forum and I look forward to being an active participant.

Jilly
Old 13-05-2011, 10:10
Super Moderator

Welcome to the forum Jilly, my goodness you have had a busy few years . Look forward to hearing more from you .
Old 16-05-2011, 19:20

Hi everyone. I am so pleased to read other posts that say they have only just registered despite following the forum for many years. This is my first post too - so lets see how it goes. Not managed to edit my profile yet - but will see how we get on soon. Keep the great posts coming - very enjoyable and excellent way to keep up to date. We have been coming to PP for 14 years and fortunately are now able to get out about every 6 - 8 weeks as we have a place in the Port. Sparky I once told you in Nostalgia that I would join - it was a few months ago - but I have done it - or so I think .......... Mark.
Old 16-05-2011, 19:26
Super Moderator

Hi MAG or do you prefer Mark?, glad you have made it and i look forward to reading your posts.
Old 16-05-2011, 20:57
Under Moderation

Hi everyone - it's great to be posting something having been a fan of the forum for a number of years!

We're a couple in our thirties and get withdrawal symptoms if we don't get to visit once a year. We love the unique feel to PP and have had many fabulous evenings eating in the Square. Looking forward to visiting again soon!
Old 16-05-2011, 21:24
Super Moderator

Welcome to the forum Bellemoor and i am sure you will enjoy eating in the square again this year.
Old 17-05-2011, 17:19

Default Hello there.

Hi

Just saying hello - My name is Alan and i live in the port with my brother and his wife.

Hola !
Old 17-05-2011, 17:51

Hi and welcome Alan, I hope you have succes looking for a job and getting to stay in the place we all love.

On island time!!
Old 17-05-2011, 17:55
Super Moderator

Hello Alan, good luck on the job hunt.
Old 17-05-2011, 19:22

Default Hello to every one

Hello to every one,

It has took a long time but I finally took the plunge and joined the forum. As a couple my wife and I have enjoyed reading the discussions and following the threads on where to eat and to go in Puerto Pollensa. We will back in September and can't wait.
Old 18-05-2011, 16:48
Super Moderator

PP4me welcome to the forum. We look forward to reading all about your holiday later in the year.
Old 19-05-2011, 09:26

Cool New Member - Hello

Hi, I'm Richard and me and mywife Lin will be visiting PP in a couple of weeks for the first time. A combination of things led to us choosing PP. First during a web search we found what we hope (well the reviews from previous visitors are excellent going back many years) is a nice apartment on Pine Walk with its own roof terrace. The UK lady who owns it has also been excellent to deal with and so we have high hopes for a ncie place to stay. Secondly, when we asked around friends and work colleagues about PP everyone raved about it. Said it was the nicest place on the Island. So the two together makes you sound irresitable as a holiday destination!

To be honest, we are not difficult people to please and as long as we have a nice pad to stay in; some nice scenary the odd good place to eat and some good Supermarkets (I just love cooking when on holiday and envy your choice of fruit and veg) we are happy - and you seem to have it all!

Really looking forward to seeing it all fall into place first two weeks of June. Make sure the sun is out eh!

Richard
Old 19-05-2011, 09:54
Super Moderator

Welcome Richard, i hope you enjoy your visit and fall in love withh PP like we all have and please remember to tell us all about it when you return home.
Old 19-05-2011, 21:38

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky View Post
PP4me welcome to the forum. We look forward to reading all about your holiday later in the year.
Sparky, thank you for warm welcome, Can I ask a question regarding Tango, does any one know how the building work is going, will it be ready in September. We enjoyed the ambience of the old place so hope it gets the new building has same atmosphere. PP4me