Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > BEFORE YOU GO > Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente

Hotels, Villas & Apartments in Pollensa & Cala San Vicente Discuss hotels, aparthotels, private villas, apartments and any other type of accommodation in the Pollensa area including Cala San Vicente. Do add reviews and comments for specific hotels and apartments. Readers find these very useful. However this forum is not a place for advertisements. Check out the 'Advertise' page on the main web site.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23-03-2011, 09:31

There were definitely cyclists coming in/out of Club Pollentia last week every day when we pedalled past. Unfortunately it has also now got a huge Max Hurtzler set-up there, which makes it very difficult for independent small groups.
Sponsored Links
Old 23-03-2011, 12:12

Ooops! That'll teach me to read posts before I've had my morning caffein and got the eyes focused. Having read things again, I agree about the Club Pollentia being active. I was talking, wrongly, about the Pollentia Hotel, next to the Uyall.
Old 23-03-2011, 13:53

Apparently the Sis Pins was well known in the past (I'm talking 1960s!) for being frequented by groups of cyclists. Now it has the new restaurant and bar it would be a good place to hang out - not sure what their facilities are for storing bikes though.
Old 23-03-2011, 14:10

Well there is a cycling canopy outside of the sis pins today,but I believe they were going to be celebrating an anniversary to the first visitors who were apparently cyclists,so maybe its a one off.
Old 23-03-2011, 14:46

Only info I know of is that Sis Pins has said that a Major cycling event is being run from the hotel from the middle of March until the end of April.

Last edited by Belladonna; 23-03-2011 at 16:25.
Old 23-03-2011, 17:04
Super Moderator

Yes there is a big cycling event going on (lots of tight Lycra on view).
Old 23-03-2011, 20:21

[QUOTE=kate1;55961 Now it has the new restaurant and bar it would be a good place to hang out - not sure what their facilities are for storing bikes though.[/QUOTE]

Well

Maybe they could get a few lardies to touch their toes on the beach .

Perfect bike storing solution IMO

BonysLad
Old 23-03-2011, 22:36

Hi

Just been reading about the Pollensa Park !! new it was quiet last year but didnt realise it was that bad

Does anyone know anything about The Romantic Hotel ?? They are part of the same group and we are booked ther at the end of June

We have stayed ther several times before and though it is a very simple Hotel it is always so clean and the staff are really nice They also have people going there who have been going there every year for ever We just think the position is perfect The group also own the only beach bar as well Im hoping we still have somewhere to stay !!
Old 24-03-2011, 02:00
Super Moderator

Copper, no need to worry the Polypark is open as is Tamarells beach bar and they are working on getting the Romantic ready to open.
Old 24-03-2011, 10:01

Thank you for that Sparky

Ideally we would love to find an apartment in that exact spot but I think it was the BellaMar they owned as well and that has closed I have just had a quick look at their website which they have updated and the Galleon and BellaMar have gone Thank you again We will have to make more effort to see what else is nearby when we are there
Old 24-03-2011, 11:05
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by copper View Post
Thank you for that Sparky
We will have to make more effort to see what else is nearby when we are there
Hi you will find many privately owned apartments in that vicinity, they often have signs with telephone numbers and you can also find many on this website, have a look at the link below. Hope this helps you.

Rent Villas Apartments in Puerto Pollensa (Port de Pollenca), Majorca (Mallorca)
Old 24-03-2011, 12:09

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky View Post
Hi you will find many privately owned apartments in that vicinity, they often have signs with telephone numbers and you can also find many on this website, have a look at the link below. Hope this helps you.

Rent Villas Apartments in Puerto Pollensa (Port de Pollenca), Majorca (Mallorca)
Sparky,

Would you happen to know of any apartments that offer a catered service? I know that might sound a bit of a daft question, but my group of cyclists would be very keen on renting a couple of apartments next March, but as we're out cycling all day then we simply don't have to time (or the strength left) to go shopping and to cook.
Old 24-03-2011, 12:25
Super Moderator

Hi Rich, the problem is that not many places are open in March but you could try Duva, have a look at the link below.

Aparthotel Duva & Spa **** - Puerto de Pollença - Mallorca
Old 25-03-2011, 18:54

Rich, you might want to try Pension Bellavista! We've stayed there before when cycling. It is actually a hotel/pension but small and very friendly. They have bike storage space and a small restaurant. Really flexible.
Old 26-03-2011, 15:24

La Goleta on the front has a lot of cyclists stay there, the owner is keen cyclist himself and they have a secure place to leave bikes