Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > GENERAL > Members Area

Members Area This forum is both for new members to say hello and introduce theirselves and for ALL members to post when they are coming out to PP, arrange forum meet-ups etc. But please don't post anything here that would be better suited to the more specific forums.

Like Tree325Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25-08-2011, 08:51

Default Hello.

Hello everyone,
After using the information here many times, I decided it was time to sign up.
I only come to Pollensa once a year, but it's special, as I meet 7 former colleagues(all female!)....and we've been doing this hol now for over 25 years!
Because I now live in the Alpes Maritimes, I really look forward to seeing my friends, we have such a great time together.

Last year, I went to the Castel del Rei, fulfilling a long held ambition, so if anyone wants details about that walk, I'd be happy to oblige......it's really worth it, not difficult in any way.

Roll on September 24th!
Sponsored Links
Old 25-08-2011, 09:36
Super Moderator

Hello and welcome Teen, i am glad you have found this website useful and hope you tell us all about your next trip.
Old 25-08-2011, 10:43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teen View Post

Last year, I went to the Castel del Rei, fulfilling a long held ambition, so if anyone wants details about that walk, I'd be happy to oblige......it's really worth it, not difficult in any way.

Roll on September 24th!
Hi Teen, welcome to the forum. I'm interested in the details of your walk to Castel del Rei as I'm sure many others will be so perhaps you could post the route in the 'Walking & Cycling' section on this forum. Thanks

PS. Enjoy your holiday in September
Old 01-09-2011, 18:08
Under Moderation

Hi all, my name is Rob and will be coming out to stay at a villa near the old town on the 18th for 2 weeks with the Mrs. We have been twice before and have found this site to be so useful in the past that I thought we should finally take the plunge and sign up. Really can't wait for it to come round and hopefully see some sun and maybe some other forum members while we're out there.
Old 01-09-2011, 19:33
Super Moderator

Hello and welcome Rob look forward to your posts.
Old 04-09-2011, 15:16

Smile Hi from a new member!

Hallo there,

Having just joined the Pollensa Forum, I'd just like to introduce myself.!
My name's Rosemary and have returned from a great week (not long enough!) in PP.
I've had family holidays there, with my parents when I was little, and thought I's like to revist and see if it's changed. It has! Much more crowded, but still beautiful and charming.
Old 04-09-2011, 16:06
Super Moderator

Welcome Rosemary, we would love to hear more about your visit .
Old 04-09-2011, 20:49

Smile Hi

Have finally decided to join the forum after having visited Pollensa since 1991. We fell in love with it straight away and have visited on and off ever since but recently have fell into the routine of visiting every October-this will be our fifth Oct visit and am really looking forward to it
Old 04-09-2011, 23:27
Super Moderator

Hello PB1 great to have you on the forum, do tell us about your next visit.
Old 05-09-2011, 08:55

Hi everyone, I am Daniel 34 years old and from London. I first visited Puerto Pollensa with my mum when she dragged me there aged about 4 years old, Mum fell in love with the place at first sight. I now also love Puerto Pollensa and am fortunate enough to have visited many times since. I try and get out whenever I can and have finally decided to join the forum to meet some more Puerto Pollensa fans. Having read the forum quite a bit in the past it has been useful information and you all seem so friendly that I thought it would be a shame not to. Oh and it has been a dream for a while to have a beautiful restaraunt overlooking the beach, so who knows maybe one day!
Old 05-09-2011, 09:16
Super Moderator

Hello Dan and welcome to the forum. I look forward to your posts and hope that one day you (like me) will be living your dream.
Old 15-09-2011, 23:18

Default Hi and thank you!

Just joined today. I've been reading stuff on the forum for a few months now and just wanted to say how useful all the information has been. I was thrilled today to get easy jet flights for next August more or less as they were released and now am looking to book an apartment in Belleresguard, thanks to reading good things about it on here.

My 2 little boys are both so excited: after holidaying since they were born in Cornwall we are all ready for some sunshine and despite some concerns about crime after reading about it on here, i think Puerto Pollensa is going to be ideal for us!

I'm going to carry on scouring the this forum for more "insider knowledge" whilst booking our apartment and car hire, so thank you to all who have contributed on this forum, it's so useful!
Old 15-09-2011, 23:49
Super Moderator

Welcome Curly, we aim to please and if you can't find the info you need just ask, someone will be able to help .
Old 16-09-2011, 12:48

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curly View Post
Just joined today. I've been reading stuff on the forum for a few months now and just wanted to say how useful all the information has been. I was thrilled today to get easy jet flights for next August more or less as they were released and now am looking to book an apartment in Belleresguard, thanks to reading good things about it on here.

My 2 little boys are both so excited: after holidaying since they were born in Cornwall we are all ready for some sunshine and despite some concerns about crime after reading about it on here, i think Puerto Pollensa is going to be ideal for us!

I'm going to carry on scouring the this forum for more "insider knowledge" whilst booking our apartment and car hire, so thank you to all who have contributed on this forum, it's so useful!
Welcome Curly. Please do not be put off by the recent report of crimes. PP is a lovely place and we have not had any such problems. You should apply common sense and straight forward precautions, as everywhere else in this world of ours.
Old 16-09-2011, 13:47
Under Moderation

hello - newbie here..
just returned from a fabulous week in Puerto Pollensa with my hubby and 15 month old daughter..
found the forum a while before we flew out and cant thank you all enough for the info it gave us and piece of mind too as it was our first holiday with baby and im quite a worrier lol...
all in all not quite relaxing but a very enjoyable holiday.. we will return...