Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/bars-restaurants-pollensa-majorca/)
-   -   Sis Pins - Bar Cappuccinos (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/bars-restaurants-pollensa-majorca/6979-sis-pins-bar-cappuccinos.html)

Belladonna 13-03-2011 23:13

Revised date of opening for the Cappuccino is March 21st. As long as it's up and running before Easter - and has a stock of CDs for for sale I will be a happy bunny!:)

its cd 13-03-2011 23:23

They will have to work hard to have it ready for 21st .... walked past earlier today and it doesn't look anywhere near ready ...... that said I walked past The Daina on Thursday and commented that they would need to get a move on to get it open for late March ( which was a date I had heard ) and amazingly it was up and running on Saturday ..... so what do I know !

Belladonna 13-03-2011 23:26

Just pop in and have a word cd. I'm sure if they realise that they are being watched they will work all the harder! Hope you are enjoying yourselves and getting the lay of the land for a few weeks time!;):)

its cd 13-03-2011 23:41

Sadly I am now back home

Had Tapas Lunch in La Cantina sitting in the sun ( so hot I burned ) and then got off the plane a couple of hours ago to 2degrees C brrrrrr

Checked out the Little Italy eye candy

Didn't manage much Villa spotting ..... Mt CD not really into my geekish Mad dogs obsession ...... in fact he kept telling me that "the Villa doesn't really belong to Alvo" .... what does he know !!!!!

To get back on the Sin Pins track ( just so I don;t get a telling off )

Lots of work to be done .... no one working yesterday but working like mad today .......... it is still a shell inside

Also , the "other half" of the Hotel looks as though it is already open to guests ....... I don;t think I woudl be too pleased if I arrived and found all that work going on downstairs

Belladonna 13-03-2011 23:57

Not good news. They are obviously behind schedule as all was due to be finished by 1st March. Probably pulling out all the stops now to catch the Easter trade.

I think Mr CD is right, he left it to the others didnt he!!??;)

Sparky 21-03-2011 13:06

I have just phoned the Sis Pins and they said although it is not completely finished they are hoping to open tomorrow 22nd March. ;)

Belladonna 21-03-2011 14:46

Only a day behind then - not bad going. So looking forward to being there soon!:cool:

Sparky 21-03-2011 14:57

Hopefully i will be able to give you all a report tomorrow ;), as the guy said they are hoping to be open and we all know about "manana":rolleyes:

Sparky 22-03-2011 12:01

Well it's manana and guess what?.........yes you got it in one, i have just been told "We are cleaning, maybe tonight or tomorrow" :rolleyes::rolleyes:.

ray 22-03-2011 14:07

Looks like it will be open, all the big bosses have been in today shouting the odds

Belladonna 23-03-2011 09:36

Now due to open Friday. Oh the anticipation!!;)

Sparky 23-03-2011 10:47

Well Bella i have just spoken to them and they are actually open now so i will be popping in a little later with camera in hand.:D:D

the wizzard 23-03-2011 11:01

Hi Sparky

Look forward to your pics and a review

Wizzard:)

sws97sdg 23-03-2011 11:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by sparky (Post 55947)
Well Bella i have just spoken to them and they are actually open now so i will be popping in a little later with camera in hand.:D:D

Purely for research of cause :p, looking forward to seeing the pics and indeed trying it myself soon

Belladonna 23-03-2011 11:34

Its the official opening that is on Friday evidently. Get all the teething problems out of the way first!