Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Using the Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/using-pollensa-forum/)
-   -   Welcome to the NEW Forum!! (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/using-pollensa-forum/2817-welcome-new-forum.html)

JH02JLH 13-02-2008 21:21

Everyone is welcome to use the Tapas Bar chatroom - you just need to register as a member if you aren't one already.

Everyone is welcome!

Jane:)

davvva 16-02-2008 07:47

New forum

Well done Pollensa, the place looks good. congrats are in order

davvva

Lala70w 16-02-2008 10:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by pollensa (Post 18495)
If you want to mark a whole forum as 'Read', go back to the Front Page of the forum & double-click on the icon to the left of the Forum name. It looks like a pin board with messages on it. When it shows 2 messages, that means there are 'unread' messages.

Hope that helps!:)

Yes it does thanks! I have only just discovered that the posts are in reverse order - i.e., new ones first. I was going to page 3 of this and looking for the new posts and seeing Jane's note from 2004! That's why I started a new thread! Donut heid! :rolleyes:

I like it - I haven't worked out how to attach anything though? And not sure why it makes me log in again when I have only just done so - sure it is just me being a twit! :confused:

graham 17-02-2008 16:59

New pollensa forum

Finally managed to register but MOST upset I seem to have reverted to newbie status!!! Where are my lovely 5 stars????????

v. grumpy.

favie 17-02-2008 17:09

The New Pollensa Forum

Hello again Graham.

Go to Pollensa's thread "Linking the Old Posts with the New" you will find instructions in how to get they stars back!!!

LK1960 25-02-2008 12:15

Pollensa Forum

I couldn't get into the discussion forum at all on Saturday (23rd Feb):( I kept getting a message about the owner's bandwidths being exceded:confused:

I've never come across this before and am assuming (probably incorrectly) that it just means the site was very busy?

JH02JLH 25-02-2008 13:50

Hi,

You weren't alone - a number of us couldn't get in. I'm not sure what the problem was but I'm glad it's now fixed...I needed my fix!

Jane:)

pollensa 25-02-2008 13:58

Hi all from Singapore.

Am very sorry about the break in intermission as I didn't realise until someone kindly emailed me as I'm logging on every day to check emails.

Yes it has been very busy & we exceeded our allocated bandwidth which has now been upgraded so should be OK now. But I'll keep a close watch on it. Will be back in the cold UK on Thursday...:(

LK1960 25-02-2008 14:39

Hi

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply. I'm glad the problem's resolved as I too need my daily fix! Enjoy the rest of your holiday.

LK

Portofan 25-02-2008 15:19

The New Pollensa Forum

Hi Webmaster!

Thanks for arranging the upgrade. Oh dear, there were a lot of unhappy bunnies on Saturday!:mad:

Singapore huh!:cool:

Go and treat yourself to a Singapore Gin Sling in the Long Bar at Raffles Hotel!:p

Enjoy!:)

Sharonh 25-02-2008 19:03

Thank you for sorting us all out from your holiday Pollensa. Enjoy the rest of your trip. :)