Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Miscellaneous (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/miscellaneous/)
-   -   Visitor Numbers Down? (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/miscellaneous/5944-visitor-numbers-down.html)

BonysLad 19-09-2010 20:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by snowy2007 (Post 50057)
Visitor numbers down but goals are up six fold.

Drinks on BL tonight if you can find him.

Bloody hell , Snowy , you survived the bull running ??

Lot of talk in the paper that the bulls had gone soft this year :D

Bit like the Lions if we could put six past 'em !!!!

BonysLad :D:D

BonysLad 19-09-2010 20:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by sparky (Post 50100)
Was in Nostalgia last night and was told they had a record night on Friday due to the Liverpool Ramblers FC being back in town and also many tourists.
They were doing a roaring trade in Mojito's last night.....but Debs and Bella were out on the town.;):D

Sparky,

Were they the guys walking down the street in red T shirts and about three of em struggling along in deep sea diving suits ?? Thought it was a stag night from my pad .

Yeah, dropped Bella and Debs in on me way home last night . Told em I had an early morning airport run but ask em about Marilyn if you see em again ( nudge, nudge , wink , wink !!!! ).

marilyn 20-09-2010 10:14

Do you mean moi???

Sparky 20-09-2010 10:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by BonysLad (Post 50111)
Sparky,

Were they the guys walking down the street in red T shirts and about three of em struggling along in deep sea diving suits ?? Thought it was a stag night from my pad .

Yeah, dropped Bella and Debs in on me way home last night . Told em I had an early morning airport run but ask em about Marilyn if you see em again ( nudge, nudge , wink , wink !!!! ).

Morning BL yes that was them, they are a great bunch of guys. They visit every year for the weekend and get together with Port De Pollensa AFC and have a game on the Saturday evening, it's a friendship that has lasted for 20 years. Last year they were all dressed in pink, they certainly know how to party ;).

BonysLad 20-09-2010 16:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by marilyn (Post 50137)
Do you mean moi???

Marilyn,

No , but just proves the point of the thread that it's so busy there are at least two Marilyn's here . Not a very common name I admit ( co-incidence in that I have a sister called Marilyn as well !!! )

No disrespect meant to you at all

Take care

BonysLad :):)

BonysLad 20-09-2010 16:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by sparky (Post 50138)
Morning BL yes that was them, they are a great bunch of guys. They visit every year for the weekend and get together with Port De Pollensa AFC and have a game on the Saturday evening, it's a friendship that has lasted for 20 years. Last year they were all dressed in pink, they certainly know how to party ;).

Sparky,

Were my eyes deceiving me in the gloom ?? Were three of em dressed as deep sea divers ??

Looked like a fun bunch and well behaved in the street .

Sparky 20-09-2010 16:15

No BL not deep sea divers, i believe it was something to do with "Buzz Lightyear" and "Toy story" :confused:. They were dressed in green suits, green hard hats and had some very odd looking footwear also their faces were painted green. ;)