Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Miscellaneous (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/miscellaneous/)
-   -   Get Snowy Home Appeal !!! (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/miscellaneous/5884-get-snowy-home-appeal.html)

Belladonna 20-04-2010 18:42

Well it sounds as if you are being pretty spoilt to me Snows! Enjoy it and make lots of notes of everything now. You have obviously been elevated to "A man with a van" status, so watch out for stowaways! Fingers crossed that things improve, but it doesn't look good for another few days!

BonysLad 20-04-2010 23:16

OMG,

It looks like my worst nightmare is unravelling before me very eyes !!!!

You can tell by the incoherent ramblings that Snowy has already discovered me booze cupboard !!!!

But us Watford fans stick together , so out and about all day accosting Thomson reps to see if any are Hornets fans ??? No luck so far , so fear the worst !!!!

Tried to get into Los Zarzales tonight with the sloe gin Snowy has been brewing all winter for Yolanda but , sensible girl, must have got wind of his imminent arrival and closed for the night. They are in for the Mallorcan good food feste for the next few nights so must have shut early .

Well we hit Ca'n Josep and had a great meal MOTD at about 19 Euros including wine . Tried to drag me to Bonys for a post prandial drink but I insisted on getting back to post on the hell out here of being stranded !!!!!

Will keep you all informed , just get outside and blow that ash away !!!!!

BonysLad :D:D

its cd 20-04-2010 23:18

Men behaving badly lol

just jealous ........... why did I go at start of Easter break instead of coming out later and getting marooned

if I had been really smart I should have spotted the north of england closures ....... driven down south and jumped on the last plane out and then pleaded for sympathy coz I was stuck in paradise

Oh and by the way ...... I do understand that this isn't a joke for many people .................... but for those who can afford the cost and time ..... its a great enforced exile and a way to escape the rat race for a few more days

med777 20-04-2010 23:40

just what I was thinking CD .... regardless of what they r posting bout each other.... they r having a ball !

...and shame u got ur timing wrong, otherwise ya could have joined in ! :)

Miriam

its cd 21-04-2010 00:07

well that would have been an experience ................. may have needed a holiday to recover

Anyway Snowy my old friend ............ looks like the parties over as the airspace has been opened up

Belladonna 21-04-2010 09:15

....and all the restaurants can open again! "Men behaving badly", - love it!;)

BonysLad 21-04-2010 12:45

Arriverdici Snowy !!!!!

PHEEEEW , They're flying again !!!!!

All flights confirmed for tomorrow

What a close shave ???

BonysLad :D:D:D

Sparky 21-04-2010 12:57

:D BL,
Is he being taken off the island by one of those fighter jets that have been buzzing us this morning and does this mean i can come out of the church now ;).

BonysLad 21-04-2010 13:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by sparky (Post 42530)
:D BL,
Is he being taken off the island by one of those fighter jets that have been buzzing us this morning and does this mean i can come out of the church now ;).

Sparky,

Unfortunately not , still here til tomorrow morning , alas !!!!

Amazing wasn't it this morning ?? Don't see a plane for two days and then two Eurofighters come along together and practice bombing runs over the Boquer Valley all morning !!!!! Didn't half scare the servants !!!!!!

( Debs, They had lovely white flying suits on though !!!!, you'd have loved it :D )

BonysLad :D

Belladonna 21-04-2010 15:40

Sparkling boots too...?!;)