Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Miscellaneous (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/miscellaneous/)
-   -   Get Snowy Home Appeal !!! (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/miscellaneous/5884-get-snowy-home-appeal.html)

BonysLad 18-04-2010 15:12

Get Snowy Home Appeal !!!

Really need your help, guys.

Snowy is due to fly back Thursday morning but the outlook looks pretty bleak from out here. Just would like you to dig deep and generously in your pockets to stop him staying with me if he gets stranded !!!! Don't know if I could cope with his toilet habits in the Bonysnest !!!!

Please, please just a few Euros would help . Even prepared to buy a couple of sleeping bags so he could doss down in the Square for a few nights !!!!.

Any of you with an ounce of compassion feel free to send me a p.m. with your bank details to help out in his hour of need !!!.

Cleared this with Sparky, the Super Moderator, just over an hour ago in El Posito !!!!

Thanks in anticipation.

BonysLad :D:D

Belladonna 18-04-2010 15:27

I have absolutely no idea how much you are joking on this, being the wind up king that you are! But you know we can help out if needed! I'm sure its all fine really, and how lucky to be stranded when you really don't need to get back home. In a way we are lucky that we were not able to come out after all, although obviously not for the best of reasons.
Hope you are all enjoying the wine! Lucky things! XX

BonysLad 18-04-2010 15:34

Bella,

Just knew you would be one of the first to respond !!!!

Kind words, Babe , but bank account details please !!!!

Belladonna 18-04-2010 15:35

A roof yes; bank details :p XX

Sparky 18-04-2010 15:44

Would love to help but my insurance doesn't cover me for squatters :eek::eek:.

BonysLad 18-04-2010 15:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by sparky (Post 42377)
Would love to help but my insurance doesn't cover me for squatters :eek::eek:.

Sparky,

Yeah, but I'm sure your terrace would be OK for a few nights ???

Gommar Goffer 18-04-2010 23:22

Sparky - at least the squatters would leave it cleaner than some renters :eek:

BonysLad - anyone is welcome to use our terrace - you've just got to find it first :p

jiggggy 19-04-2010 14:08

BL, i'll give you my bank details if you KEEP him there indefinitely :D :p :cool:

joelise80 19-04-2010 17:56

I'm happy to come and assist in his rescue as long as the Royal Navy then come and rescue me in their full white dress uniforms...:)

debz1 19-04-2010 19:48

ooooh joelise now you've got me thinking Richard Gere...swoon :p

Oh to be stranded ;)!!

BonysLad 19-04-2010 20:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by debz1 (Post 42429)
ooooh joelise now you've got me thinking Richard Gere...swoon :p

Oh to be stranded ;)!!

You sad tart !!!!!. You wanna be stuck here with Snowy !!!!!!

" Bring him home " as they sing in Les Mis !!!!!

Bonyladette and I out powerwalking to the Galleon late this p.m. and Postman Pat's big red van turns up along the front. Have no choice but to jump in cos it's Snowy's rentacar for a week . Anyway , Quelle embrassment cos he parks it right outside of Stay and we have a few bevvies in the lovely late afternoon/early evening sun sitting on the terrace there . Dare'nt show me face there ever again !!! Never , ever been in anything less than a Roller /Bentley ( be honest did sit in an Audi once !!!! ) .

Looks like the skies are opening up again tomorrow so hopefully he's gone Thursday p.m. !!!!

debz1 19-04-2010 22:06

EXCUSE ME!!! Less of the sad ok?!

Yay you managed to get Snowy to Stay!

Actually he hasn't any option at the moment although the good news is some airlines are saying it's now safe to fly. Personally I think I'd rather wait a bit for the dust to settle :D

pollensa 19-04-2010 22:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by debz1 (Post 42442)
Personally I think I'd rather wait a bit for the dust to settle :D

Don't you mean ash?

BonysLad 19-04-2010 22:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by debz1 (Post 42442)
EXCUSE ME!!! Less of the sad ok?!
:D

Oh , pardon me .

I'm really sorry to hear that dear Katie Price's marriage is on the rocks !!!!!

She's got my number on her mobile if she want's to drap herself on my shoulder and cry !

Equally sad , eh !!!!!

BonysLad xxxx :D:D

snowy2007 20-04-2010 18:36

I am in the bony'snest just having a look round and pre dinner drink, think I could be comphy here may however have to use the toilets at Bony's we are of to see Yolanda tonight walking that man will not go in my Van again after yesterday Debz it's him who sad !!. Looks like we will have a few extra days here. Finally thanks for all your help in getting me home which has been most helpful the best offer I had is from Sparky whos offered to lend my a pair of Colins shorts. Well thats it from never never land looks like another late night, ending in Bony's.