Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Flora & Fauna (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/flora-fauna/)
-   -   Bird Cams (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/flora-fauna/12070-bird-cams.html)

Belladonna 21-06-2014 18:48

Oh it will be fine Rosie, it will be stopped by the clean washing on the line no doubt!! :rolleyes:

Sparky 23-06-2014 09:17

It looks like at least one of the baby storks is getting ready to fly the nest, i have noticed it is preening it's feathers and flapping it's wings a lot ;).

Sparky 23-06-2014 09:17

It looks like at least one of the baby storks is getting ready to fly the nest, i have noticed it is preening it's feathers and flapping it's wings a lot ;).

Rosie34 26-06-2014 21:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by sparky (Post 95642)

I hope one of them leaves soon - it's getting very cramped in there now:eek: I popped in for a peek last night and it looks as if 'dad' now has to sleep standing up:)

Rosie34 26-06-2014 21:13

Quote:

I hope one of them leaves soon - it's getting very cramped in there now:eek: I popped in for a peek last night and it looks as if 'dad' now has to sleep standing up:)

Rosie34 30-06-2014 08:10

Quote:

Sparky - just a bit worried about one of the young storks - it is just sitting there looking quite sorry for itself and the mother is jumping up and down and flapping her winds and 'tapping' the young one but it is not responding much - looks very sorry for itself and doesnt look well really:( Hopefully it is just having a lie in:)

Rosie34 30-06-2014 08:10

Quote:

Sparky - just a bit worried about one of the young storks - it is just sitting there looking quite sorry for itself and the mother is jumping up and down and flapping her winds and 'tapping' the young one but it is not responding much - looks very sorry for itself and doesnt look well really:( Hopefully it is just having a lie in:)

Sparky 30-06-2014 08:22

They all seem ok now Rosie although i have noticed that one of them always seems to less active than the others :).

Sparky 30-06-2014 08:22

They all seem ok now Rosie although i have noticed that one of them always seems to less active than the others :).

Rosie34 30-06-2014 09:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by sparky (Post 95869)

Yes - just checked now and all standing:D

Rosie34 30-06-2014 09:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by sparky (Post 95869)

Yes - just checked now and all standing:D

Belladonna 30-06-2014 12:20

I think its bad weather that's causing them to lay low. I have only seen three of them today though, has one flown the nest already, or is it an adult who has been out all day?

Belladonna 30-06-2014 12:20

I think its bad weather that's causing them to lay low. I have only seen three of them today though, has one flown the nest already, or is it an adult who has been out all day?

Jonsey 30-06-2014 13:33

Cor blimey, they must be so bored!!!!!

Jonsey 30-06-2014 13:33

Cor blimey, they must be so bored!!!!!