Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Flora & Fauna (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/flora-fauna/)
-   -   Bird Cams (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/flora-fauna/12070-bird-cams.html)

pollensafan 13-06-2014 16:17

Bird Cams

Has any one been following the progress of the baby stalks on the alaro webcam. If you click on live webcams and scroll down to the bottom you can see them on some tower structure. You also have what is for me my worst nightmare. A webcam of some place down in Arenal called a megapark. Looking at it I would call it something else, but it would get me banned

debz1 13-06-2014 18:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by pollensafan (Post 95382)
Has any one been following the progress of the baby stalks on the alaro webcam. If you click on live webcams and scroll down to the bottom you can see them on some tower structure. You also have what is for me my worst nightmare. A webcam of some place down in Arenal called a megapark. Looking at it I would call it something else, but it would get me banned

Oh wow I'm hooked on the Alaro webcam and the baby storks! How lovely:)

Haven't bothered to look at the Arenal one. I had three holidays in consecutive years there with friends in the mid 70's . Although we loved it at the time it was a pretty hideous place then, so can't imagine what it's like now :eek:

Belladonna 13-06-2014 18:47

Is the webcam a German one? How did that get in with the Spanish ones? Not that I mind, the camera is so close to the storks you could almost stroke them! Amazing! :)

debz1 13-06-2014 20:24

I thought it didn't look very Mallorca'ish :confused:

Belladonna 13-06-2014 20:26

And not a towel in sight! ��

Belladonna 16-06-2014 10:00

Hi Ww. On particular site the stork and chimney comes up as being an Alaro webcam, but its actually a German one, other Alaro webcams have been non operational for a while. :(

Belladonna 16-06-2014 10:00

Bird Cams

Hi Ww. On particular site the stork and chimney comes up as being an Alaro webcam, but its actually a German one, other Alaro webcams have been non operational for a while. :(

Belladonna 16-06-2014 10:17

Posts crossed, sorry Debz .

Belladonna 16-06-2014 10:17

Posts crossed, sorry Debz .

Sparky 16-06-2014 10:51

It isn't on the Alaro webcam it's on the Roettenbach webcam, here is the direct link to it Germany: Röttenbach - Livecam Pro ;).

P.S. Here is the link to where all the webcams are listed http://livecam-pro.com/en/livecams.html

whaleywanderer 17-06-2014 20:38

Aww, thanks all, fascinating.

whaleywanderer 17-06-2014 20:38

Aww, thanks all, fascinating.

Rosie34 21-06-2014 16:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Belladonna (Post 95462)

I've looked at the stork one a couple of times today and what amused me was that one of them backed right up to the edge of the nest (I was worried it would fall off:eek:) and then proceeded to 'go to the toilet' aiming it well clear of the nest:D It's good to know they are so houseproud but dread to think what the ground is like underneath!

Rosie34 21-06-2014 16:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Belladonna (Post 95462)

I've looked at the stork one a couple of times today and what amused me was that one of them backed right up to the edge of the nest (I was worried it would fall off:eek:) and then proceeded to 'go to the toilet' aiming it well clear of the nest:D It's good to know they are so houseproud but dread to think what the ground is like underneath!

Belladonna 21-06-2014 18:48

Oh it will be fine Rosie, it will be stopped by the clean washing on the line no doubt!! :rolleyes: