Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Flights to Palma de Mallorca, Majorca (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/flights-palma-de-mallorca-majorca/)
-   -   easy jet flights (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/flights-palma-de-mallorca-majorca/4239-easy-jet-flights.html)

scarlett 27-01-2009 17:43

Thanks everyone i think you are right it will have to be done,although i check these flights every day,do you think they could be on to me by now?
scarlett.

pollensa 27-01-2009 17:54

If you do keep checking & suddenly find they go up, either find another PC or delete all cookies etc. as suggested above. (under Tools, Internet Options)

Belladonna 28-01-2009 10:28

It never occurred to me that the BB of Easyjet could spy on a pc and actually alter the prices if you used them often - and I have to say, I have no idea how they actually could, BUT saying that, when we were booking our weekend away for March we were suddenly shut down from the site just before we had entered passport details (according to hubby) and when we got back on,the prices had indeed gone up!

After attempting to rebook, the site informed us that a booking had already been made. We checked the Inbox for 15 mins until the confirmation email came through to confirm that we had got it at the original price. I havent actually gone back in to check prices again!

Obviously as we have at some point registered with Easyjet our passport details were already on file and filled in automatically.

However, on our last trip out we had an email a few days before telling us that we had to register with the details they needed for us to be able to go to Spain. We have done this at the very start of when this registration was required last year and was told we only needed to do it once. We have been out to Mallorca several times and not been required to re register. But every now and again they seem to want you to redo it.
So keep an eye on that as not being registered can stop you from flying.

kate1 28-01-2009 16:52

easy jet flights

We've flown with Easyjet to Palma pretty much since they started up and have found them much more reliable (and consistently cheaper) than the alternatives. Since the offspring came along though we've found it better to pay the extra and book Speedy Boarding. Though this does to some extent offset the cheapness, it does mean that you get a dedicated check-in which is (theoretically) much quicker and you also get to board before the hordes descend. A couple of times in the past we were only able to sit with our kids because other passengers nobly gave up their seats to us (have to admit we were tempted though to decline their kind offers!). I've never had any problems with booking online though it is sometimes frustrating that they don't release seats sooner - in the autumn BA had online tickets available for Easter 2009 a long time before Easyjet.