Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Flights to Palma de Mallorca, Majorca (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/flights-palma-de-mallorca-majorca/)
-   -   Easyjet - hand luggage (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/flights-palma-de-mallorca-majorca/11984-easyjet-hand-luggage.html)

ragdollabbi 16-04-2015 14:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickpaulanoah (Post 102401)
And what about "manbags" if we're not going to be sexist here?!

Sorry, I actually meant to add 'and gents':D

sws97sdg 17-04-2015 08:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by mike_dublin (Post 102405)
Are all the chargers in her handbag? ;)

Lol, yes along with my sunglasses! ;)

ragdollabbi 17-04-2015 09:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by sws97sdg (Post 102435)
Lol, yes along with my sunglasses! ;)

Sounds familiar:D

debz1 17-04-2015 10:54

We only ever take one hand luggage case for valuables and I take a largish handbag, which fits under the seat. They always ask at check-in if we'd like to put the case in the hold for no extra charge, but as it's full of valuables we always decline. in March we were told at the Gate we had to put it in the hold as it was a full flight. We weren't very happy at all but despite our protestations, along with a lot of others in the same boat, they wouldn't budge. There were about a dozen passengers who were emptying their cases at the gate and walking on board balancing cameras, iPads, Kindles, chargers in their arm. What a farce!

I can only think if all the Flexi fares or Front seat/ extra leg room passengers who are willing to pay silly prices for a two hour flight, and are now allowed two bags each, the rest of us mere mortals won't ever get on board with a small case.

So to Cath's original post about hopefully not being long before everyone will be able to take two bags on board.....it's ain't ever going to happen ;)

Gonna be fun in the Summer :eek:

sws97sdg 17-04-2015 11:05

we are happy to pay the extra price for better seats, especially with long legs!! and hold luggage is £17 per bag which is more than the seats are!! ;);)

debz1 17-04-2015 11:23

{QUOTE=sws97sdg;102444]we are happy to pay the extra price for better seats, especially with long legs!! and hold luggage is £17 per bag which is more than the seats are!! ;);)[/QUOTE]

Sws I can see how that's an advantage if you're only taking hand luggage.

But ME......not take a suitcase crammed full of stuff, even though I've already got a wardrobe crammed full of stuff in PP :rolleyes:

It's never going to happen :D ;)

sws97sdg 17-04-2015 11:30

Well thats the difference Debs, I could fit all I needed for a week in a carrier bag! You wouldn't be able to fit all those ball gowns I see you out in over there in one would you!! Seriously, very liberating taking hand luggage, even for two weeks, you take just what you need, and if we got the slightly smaller cabin bag, Easyjet say you will never have to put it in the hold, even on a full flight as it fits under the seats!!

ragdollabbi 17-04-2015 13:18

Hand luggage........for 2 weeks.....OMG:eek: We managed with hand luggage for 3 nights, but seriously don't think I could go for much longer with just hand luggage. I know I take tooooooooo much luggage (I get told that every time we travel) but one never knows just when it might come in handy;)