Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/bars-restaurants-pollensa-majorca/)
-   -   Restaurant Llenaire (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/bars-restaurants-pollensa-majorca/7109-restaurant-llenaire.html)

frito 07-03-2011 23:26

Restaurant Llenaire

Does anyone know what is going on with Restaurant Llenaire?

It was opened a few weeks ago, and now it's closed again.

I'm not a big fan of the place, but David gave excellent service, and rumour has it that he was sacked just before the weekend.

I prefer to eat at Suriell next door, and over the past couple of weeks there have been occasions where Suriell has been doing really good business, but Rest. Llenaire has been deserted.

Does anyone know anything?

Cheers!

Frito:confused:

debz1 07-03-2011 23:36

Oh dear!! Someones's not going to be pleased with this news :eek: Davide's excellent sevice was renowned ;)

Belladonna 08-03-2011 09:24

NOOOOO! This is terrible news. Not entirely unexpected about the restaurant, as I think it was such a change from what it used to be and just couldnt work where it was. Maybe wrong, it may readjust itself hopefully.
But Davide disappeared!!?? He has got to have been poached by someone. Will get the Scouts out looking!!:o

lollipop 08-03-2011 09:35

They were certainly open on Saturday morning for coffee's etc before and after swim.

Belladonna 08-03-2011 09:40

Thats hopeful news lolli. Perhaps they are just in the process of opening up and not fully up and running for the season yet. Be still my beating heart!;)

usandthewoof 08-03-2011 19:57

Bella, in the interest of research I have just driven past Bar Llenaire and it was open with a few people sitting at the bar and on the terrace. I did slow down and try to spot David, but no luck.
I will do a "rekkie" tomorrow for you and report back.
Secret squirrel ...over & out :cool:

RobinLindley 10-03-2011 16:29

Davide has indeed gone. I have just spoken to Miguel. Oh dear! Do let me know where he has gone if you find out?

Robin Lindley

Belladonna 10-03-2011 19:00

Devastated. Will try to find out some inside info. :(

cumberland8 10-03-2011 20:54

I can confirme Davide has definatly gone .Probably to work in Palma will find out where next week.

RobinLindley 11-03-2011 13:45

He was the Bar Llenaire! Him going may stop me visiting Mallorca as often. The wife is gutted!

Belladonna 11-03-2011 15:10

We will track him down - I know people!;)

usandthewoof 11-03-2011 15:56

Bar Llenaire

Bella, I can just imagine you wearing those boots with your little black dress !! I am on the lookout for David´s car as it is very distinctˇve and I will "keep ém peeled" however, I may be accused of stalking :eek:

Belladonna 11-03-2011 16:39

LOL! Pink Walking Boots seemed just the right thing to support you for a while!
Who cares if he thinks you are stalking, he really wont mind - take photos, get a comment from him, the PPDSG are waiting for news! (Puerto Pollensa David Supporters Group!;))

RobinLindley 16-03-2011 10:34

Are you doing badges & T-Shirts for the PPDSG? I'm going in 6/7 weeks for two weeks in a villa in Llenaire just because I have known Davide for 7/8 years. I will still go in to the bar but the change in menu/fittings when Miguel 'arrived' did put me off. It was only because Davide & Lewis were there that we continued going. May be a depressing holiday this time!

Rosita101 16-03-2011 15:41

Restaurant Llenaire

Sorry to add a note of discord but I have never liked Davide's type of customer service. Too 'touchy, feely' with all the ladies (in my experience). We have been visiting Llenaires for nearly 20 years now, so I know all the personnel very well.
Obviously many will disagree, but a Forum is to present different points of view