Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/bars-restaurants-pollensa-majorca/)
-   -   Restaurant Llenaire (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/bars-restaurants-pollensa-majorca/7109-restaurant-llenaire.html)

RobinLindley 17-03-2011 16:27

The Italian 'touchy feely' was the reason my wife loves him. And he was a great waiter/chef. However I know he had some personal problems which may have led to his leaving.
Some would like, some would not. It's a free world.

BonysLad 17-03-2011 18:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobinLindley (Post 55728)
The Italian 'touchy feely' was the reason my wife loves him. world.

Mama Mia ,

Robin, what's "Italian" touchy feely ?

Sounds like something I should add to repertoire !!

BonysLad ::D

Sun Properties 20-03-2011 11:01

Davide has indeed left after a fall out with the owners. He is currently considering what to do but there is a good chance he will pop up in another Llenaire restaurant in the next month or so. In the meantime he is doing some electrical work as the rain early last week put paid to a few electrical circuits!

RobinLindley 21-03-2011 15:03

Davide's whereabouts?

Please do keep me in touch as to where he is to be found. I have seen Sun Properties update & asked him for help. I would be grateful of an e-mail/mobile address for Davide, as I am visiting in 6 weeks and wish to meet up with him.

Sparky 21-03-2011 15:15

Robin the word on the street is that Davide will be working in the restaurant next door ;)

RobinLindley 21-03-2011 16:42

Thanks Sparky

What at Pepe's or the one next door on the main road. That would be fine, whichever. Please keep me updated.

Sparky 21-03-2011 16:48

Restaurant Siurell but it is not confirmed ;).

ray 22-03-2011 14:13

I know so many people who were overcharged at that place that I never ventured in after the changeover(which looked good)

jonquet 23-03-2011 17:47

yes I could tell a story and add to that but not good on a public forum.

frito 27-03-2011 14:19

Restaurant Llenaire/ Restaurant Siurell

Friends took me to Restaurant Suriell last night.

Guess who was there? He was not working, but David was at the bar.
There are problems with him leaving restauant Llenaire. They owe him money, and he needs the termination of his contract sorted out before he can work anywhere else.
Everyone hopes that David can get matters resolved with Restauant Llenaire, so that he can come to work at Suriell ("maybe in two weeks").

P.S. The food was great! Salmon in champagne sauce, pork and chicken skewer, prawn salads etc. The service was, as usual friendly and nothing was too much trouble. (Can you imagine what this place would be like with the wonderful food and Julie and David???????:)
P.P.S. Restaurant Llenaire was deserted.

Cheers!

Frito

RobinLindley 28-03-2011 12:48

Great news

Thats good news. If anyone has a contact e-mail address for Davide please let me know, so I can send him my best & let him know when I am arriving this year.:D

San Miguel 31-03-2011 17:11

Siurell

Great long lunch in the sun today at Surell.

Excellent service. Julie and David!!!

Restaurant Llenaire had no diners!

Cheers!

San Miguell:)

Belladonna 01-04-2011 22:35

After being asked to keep things quiet for a while, I am now allowed to say that Davide has started work at Suirell officially today - and ladies - he is in uniform!!!

Nick 01-04-2011 23:28

This "Davide" must be some bloke.....

Sparky 02-04-2011 01:22

This has to have been the worst kept secret in the Port for a long time :rolleyes:. As you say Nick...Davide must be some guy ;).