Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/bars-restaurants-pollensa-majorca/)
-   -   eating in? (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/bars-restaurants-pollensa-majorca/5970-eating.html)

gary 13-05-2010 01:52

Quote:

Originally Posted by sparky (Post 43493)
I am in the process of setting up a new thread in the "Holiday Shopping" section. I will probably update this on a fortnightly basis and it will be for mostly pretty basic items like fruit, veg, meat, fish, bread and dairy products. I don't travel around the island shopping so it will be limited to PP but it will include Eroski, Hiper Centro and BFS also an average of the local market prices. Please don't expect me to know the exact prices of everything that each store sells and remember it is only intended to be a rough guide.
I hope it will be useful information for any of you who are coming out this year :).

and there are those who would like to question the forum and the mod's on it !!!! fantastic sugestion and good luck with the effort required.

ps will you re-imburse any price discrepancies;)

gary

Rab 13-05-2010 07:48

Quote:

I am in the process of setting up a new thread in the "Holiday Shopping" section. I will probably update this on a fortnightly basis and it will be for mostly pretty basic items like fruit, veg, meat, fish, bread and dairy products. I don't travel around the island shopping so it will be limited to PP but it will include Eroski, Hiper Centro and BFS also an average of the local market prices. Please don't expect me to know the exact prices of everything that each store sells and remember it is only intended to be a rough guide.
I hope it will be useful information for any of you who are coming out this year :).

What a fantastic idea Sparky. Thank you! I must admit I sometimes get a bee in my bonnet over the prices charged in the port for necessities.

eleanor 26-05-2010 20:59

Quote:

Sparky, This ia a great idea and would be so useful, although somewhat time consuming for you perhaps. I'm sure we would all very much appreciate this information. Thank you for taking the time and trouble to do this for us.

Sparky 26-05-2010 22:32

I am sorry for the delay in starting this thread, but i promise to do it in the next couple of days. As i have already said it will give you info on average prices for basic items and only within PP but it will give you a rough idea of what you can expect to pay.

susiejb 26-05-2010 22:36

Sparky ...you are an absolute gem and a real credit to this forum.
Thank you for all your effort.

And of course to everyone else who keeps the forum ticking.

snowy2007 26-05-2010 22:43

Don't say that she close the thread yes she a little gem Ok only joking Sparky love UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Sparky 26-05-2010 22:48

Yeah i know Snowy, now behave yourself PLEASE ;):D.

snowy2007 26-05-2010 22:49

I dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

med777 27-05-2010 22:36

hmmmmm, snowy, have u just married sparky ?????

Miriam :D

Sparky 27-05-2010 22:51

Miriam!!! please don't encourage him. :rolleyes:;)

Jimbo the Jambo 28-05-2010 20:31

Quote:

Sparky,

What a great idea. More power to your elbows. I wish other forums had people with your gumption.

well done Girl.

jimbo