Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/bars-restaurants-pollensa-majorca/)
-   -   Hells Kitchen - Balaixa Chef (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/bars-restaurants-pollensa-majorca/4019-hells-kitchen-balaixa-chef.html)

ohjay 18-11-2008 15:34

Was told by ian that many locals go to eat there, and hope the trend will continue

gina39uk 18-11-2008 17:00

Hi Olive

This my 2nd attempt to post to you but for some reason my earlier post isn't showing:confused:

Can you please send me your email address as I was unable to reply to your private message as the system wouldn't allow it for some reason. All very mysterious:rolleyes:

Hopefully I can contact you soon

Regards
Gina

ohjay 18-11-2008 17:31

hell's kitchen

Gina have sent you my e-mail address

Olive:)

Mark1875 18-11-2008 17:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by gina39uk (Post 26536)
What a very kind and thoughtful gesture Mark & very much appreciated.
I am an amateur at this website lark (just doing a favour for very good friends) so to have the Indonesian translation would be great. It would certainly add 'spice' to the menu (couldn't resist that:) )

Perhaps it might be better to send this direct to my message box don't you think? Or I could send you my email address?

Many thanks again!

Gina

Send me a message with your email address and we will knock something up for you.

gina39uk 19-11-2008 11:17

Re Indonesian Menu/Hell's Kitchen

I have sent my email address to your private box.

Many thanks!

Gina

debz1 19-11-2008 12:57

We will definitely give Hells Kitchen a try when are back in January after all the good reports.

Mind you I can't quite get my head round a banana fritter with a fried egg on top :eek:

Sparky 19-11-2008 13:07

Debz, i think you are supposed to get your "Mouth" round it ;).
Have to agree though it is a strange combination :confused:.

debz1 20-11-2008 01:15

LOL @ sparky :D

gina39uk 30-11-2008 00:49

Hell's Kitchen-Indonesian Menu

I'd just like to thank Mark1875 on behalf of Dave & Ian for his help with the Indonesian translation of the Hell's Kitchen menu. Website is now finished and online.

Thank you Mark!

Sharonh 30-11-2008 09:15

Gina

What is the web address?

Thanks

Sharon

pollensa 30-11-2008 12:20

Am afraid that as this forum is associated with the commercial web site puertopollensa.com, we cannot allow advertising of Web Addresses for restaurants as this would not be fair on our paying advertisers. Of course, we will be pleased to promote it if Hell's Kitchen would like to advertise with us.

You may of course PM to exchange information.

Webmaster

gina39uk 30-11-2008 13:42

(Am afraid that as this forum is associated with the commercial web site puertopollensa.com, we cannot allow advertising of Web Addresses for restaurants as this would not be fair on our paying advertisers. Of course, we will be pleased to promote it if Hell's Kitchen would like to advertise with us.

You may of course PM to exchange information.

Webmaster
)

I am well aware of your rules Webmaster and would not dream of breaking them - hence the reason for NOT including the site link. I will of course pass on your comments re advertising with you on PuertoPollensa.com to Hell's Kitchen's owners who I am sure will be in touch if interested.

Sharon - I have sent you a PM

gina39uk 26-12-2008 09:44

Hell's Kitchen - Great Review

I came across a great review about Hell's Kitchen on the TripAdvisor website in the Restaurants section.

Take a look by clicking HERE.
There are reviews about some of our other favourites too. Interesting how views vary from forum to forum!

Hope you're all enjoying Christmas and a Very Happy New Year to All.

gemmakate 08-01-2009 22:43

Just back from PP, would like to add that we had a lovely Sunday lunch at Hells Kitchen. Reasonably priced too as you can have one two or three courses, and although the menu was small, there was something for everyone.
Starters included Prawn Cocktail, Pate or Soup followed by Beef, Roast Pork (with perfect crackling)or Salmon. A typical old fashoined Sunday lunch menu but everything was cooked to perfection and very very tasty.
We were the first to arrive and lucky to get a table as we hadnt booked, but got a recently cancelled table for 6.
All of us agreed we would return and although we tend to avoid English restaurants when in PP, this will definately be added to our list.

BigErn 16-03-2009 16:06

Hells Kitchen

Just got back from a week in PP and we visited this place several times, and cannot recomend it enough!!

First night we had one of the set menus prawn cocktail for me, devilled white bait for the wife. Main courses were Pork Wellington/Minted Lamb Chops. We shared a home made chocolate puding with creme anglais. Two bottles of a very drinkable red wine, and liquers for about 51 euros.

We returned next day for just a single course sunday lunch, again excellent roast beef and well cooked veg.

We also tried their eastern menu which was onion bhajis, chicken madras or sweet and sour pork followed by banana bread and butter pudding or lemon mousse. The indian food was not quite as good as back home, but still very good and miles better than the Kashmir or any other Indian restaurant in PP.

All food was great, I know they are not authentic mallorcan dishes, but their are plenty of those in PP anyway.

Special thanks go to chef Ian (who I am glad to say is far better at cooking than darts!!) and host Moira whos service and presentation of the food are first class!!