Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Watersports & Sailing (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/watersports-sailing/)
-   -   Tudor Dawn Charters (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/watersports-sailing/1194-tudor-dawn-charters.html)

holidaymaker 09-04-2002 01:07

Tudor Dawn Charters

Have just come back from a great holiday in Pto Pollensa & one of the highlights was a trip out with Tudor Dawn Charters which we booked via the web site - see www.puertopollensa.com/tudordawn

The boat is hosted by Simon & Susie, both very welcoming. Susie provided a lovely lunch & Simon was extremely patient as several of us tried out snorkelling, water skiing, jet skiing & the inflatable banana. What made the day so good was the combination of a trip out in the beautiful Bay of Pollensa and the chance to try out so many different activities. I normally don't even manage to get my costume wet so the fact that I actually swam in the (very warm) sea was a first. All equipment including life jackets are provided. It was a truly excellent day out!

Mr Feliz 05-06-2003 01:02

Having had had a great day out on the Tudor Dawn I endorse all the comments from Holiday maker, really was a great fun day out I will never forget and intend to repeat again soon

jiggy 19-08-2005 00:11

Hi everyone
Going to PP on the 27 aug. for the first time (yiiippppeeee) & was thinking of sailing on the Tudor Dawn or something similar, any info would be apprieciated,

The fun day looks great but maybe a bit expensive,(also might be too long for our 2 year old) so might try a 3 hour trip. do they take you to any secluded beaches & can you picnic on that beach?

will it be ok for 3 children, aged 2, 10 & 13?

thanks in advance,
jiggy

mallorcaboy 31-08-2005 04:45

We've booked for Friday. Looking forward to it:D

Chiara19 31-08-2005 05:40

Put a posting on about Tudor Dawn on 28-8-05 after we got back from our hols - but is got moved somewhere - brilliant - can't recommend them highly enough

mallorcaboy 03-09-2005 00:58

Had a great day. Two other families on board with their children who were charming. It was very hot, but the sea breeze eased that until we got home, then wow!!:x
We would highly recommend it. Simon and Susie look after you perfectly, and we all had a great day.
Go, if you can

pollensa 05-09-2005 05:33

Hi Mallorcaboy,

were you moored at all near Formentor beach? We spend the day there on Friday & thought we may have seen Tudor Dawn when we walked up to the end past the hotel. Had forgotten to bring the bonoculars so we couldn't spy on you but we saw a large sailing boat with the 'toys' floating behind.

Glad you enjoyed it.

Z.

mallorcaboy 05-09-2005 19:41

Yes, we were moored up behind the little island. Smashing day. Glad you didn't have your binocs, as I look terrible in my Speedo's!!!!

jiggy 06-09-2005 22:22

We booked a sunset cruise on the Tudor Dawn on our last night ( friday, looks like we just missed you MB) and it was fantastic. Simon (the owner) even moved his dentists appointment (:eek ) to accommadate us.

We sailed to the lighthouse, not far past the military base, and then anchored up. Me and the kids did a spot of fishing, wifey relaxed and watched the beautiful sunset, whilst Suzie (simons wife) cooked us all a lovely 3 couse meal. Simon and Suzie certainly are the perfect hosts.

All in all a fantastic experience, one which we will be definatly repeating next year:D :D