Puerto Pollensa Travel Guide
Before You Go
Flights
Package Holidays
Latest Special Offers!
All-Inclusive Hotels
Hotels & Aparthotels
Private Villas/Apts to Rent
Villa Companies
Local Rental Agents
Cruises
Car Hire
Airport Transfers & Taxis
Travel Insurance
Late Deals!
Currency
Holiday Shopping
Background Info
Language
Books
Events & Fiestas
Climate & Weather
Art & Culture
Flora & Fauna
Links
Discussion Forum
Once You're There
Maps
Airport Directions
Tourist Information
Eating Out
Buses & Trains
Music & Entertainment
Excursions & Days Out
Shopping & Markets
Kids
Beaches
Walking, Cycling
Boat Charters
Sailing/Watersports
Market Place
Boats & Yachts
Property For Sale
Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > ONCE YOU'RE THERE > Shopping

Shopping Looking to buy something specific? Want to recommend a favourite shop or market?

Like Tree24Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #16  
Old 21-02-2012, 22:23
fil6699's Avatar
*****
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: PP and Yorkshire
Posts: 849
Default

Me wonders if Blue is now wishing he never asked the question Blue I get why you wanted your BBQ and wanted to spend evenings on your patio on the Pine walk relaxing, and cooking and taking in the atmosphere My offer still stand I will lend you a Gas bottle if you need one and help you get hooked up.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #17  
Old 22-02-2012, 11:00
****
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 80
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fil6699 View Post
Me wonders if Blue is now wishing he never asked the question Blue I get why you wanted your BBQ and wanted to spend evenings on your patio on the Pine walk relaxing, and cooking and taking in the atmosphere My offer still stand I will lend you a Gas bottle if you need one and help you get hooked up.
Wow,what a great offer. Thanyou very much, and i just may take you up on it We're there from the 19th for 10 days. You certainly get where i'm coming from.This is the first time we've had an apartment actually on the Pinewalk,just metres from the beach (usually stay in pinaret) so want to make the most of it.
The bbq folds up neatly into its own holdall,nothing flamable.We use it for camping.Its a great bit of kit,even has its own paella pan
As far as eating out goes,we love it, and we've done all the forum favourites and more(stay prob being our no.1) But on our last 14 day hol the spending got a bit out of hand,and with the extra expense for the apt, we/they deciced I....Thats ME needed reeling in slightly this time But i refuse to cook, couped up in an apt kitchenette-Hence the idea to take the BBQ. We did try to book one with(im northern but not thick)but they were either not enough rooms or wrong location.
Anyway Thanks again for all help and advice, it's vey much appreciated.
PS. We will still have the odd meal or 6 out
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 22-02-2012, 11:44
fil6699's Avatar
*****
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: PP and Yorkshire
Posts: 849
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue1970 View Post
Wow,what a great offer. Thanyou very much, and i just may take you up on it We're there from the 19th for 10 days. You certainly get where i'm coming from.This is the first time we've had an apartment actually on the Pinewalk,just metres from the beach (usually stay in pinaret) so want to make the most of it.
The bbq folds up neatly into its own holdall,nothing flamable.We use it for camping.Its a great bit of kit,even has its own paella pan
As far as eating out goes,we love it, and we've done all the forum favourites and more(stay prob being our no.1) But on our last 14 day hol the spending got a bit out of hand,and with the extra expense for the apt, we/they deciced I....Thats ME needed reeling in slightly this time But i refuse to cook, couped up in an apt kitchenette-Hence the idea to take the BBQ. We did try to book one with(im northern but not thick)but they were either not enough rooms or wrong location.
Anyway Thanks again for all help and advice, it's vey much appreciated.
PS. We will still have the odd meal or 6 out
Blue I will be out then so no problem I will fix you up with a gas bottle for the time you are out and you can enjoy your BBQ just PM me closer to the time and I will let you have my contact number so we can arrange everything. I totally get were you are coming from and you will love spending evenings on the patio cooking on the BBQ and making the best of the Pine walk. So relaxing
Sparky and blue1970 like this.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 22-02-2012, 12:23
****
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 80
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by fil6699 View Post
Blue I will be out then so no problem I will fix you up with a gas bottle for the time you are out and you can enjoy your BBQ just PM me closer to the time and I will let you have my contact number so we can arrange everything. I totally get were you are coming from and you will love spending evenings on the patio cooking on the BBQ and making the best of the Pine walk. So relaxing
Thats brilliant. And so very kind of you...Thankyou. Can't wait now.
Sparky likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 21-07-2012, 08:17
****
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 80
Default

Just cooking breakfast on my BBQ, on my terrace, looking at the sea No probs at the airport.. Just checked it in through baggage inspection.
Phill got me hooked up with a gas bottle and took me to get a regulator...... Top man... Happy days
sws97sdg, LK1960, Sparky and 2 others like this.
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 21-07-2012, 08:37
****
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 80
Default

PS. This forum is brilliant.
sws97sdg, LK1960, Sparky and 2 others like this.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 21-07-2012, 11:25
cherylbb's Avatar
*****
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: East Mids
Posts: 353
Default

Great, well done Phil & Happy Holidays blue.
blue1970 likes this.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 17:54.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
(c) Copyright Holiday Webs Ltd 2011