Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Shopping (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/shopping/)
-   -   "Ideas" - Jewellery shop in Pollenca (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/shopping/3476-ideas-jewellery-shop-pollenca.html)

Lala70w 13-07-2008 11:30

"Ideas" - Jewellery shop in Pollenca

Recommend a visit to "Ideas" - an Aladdin's cave of stunning, unique jewellery siuated about 200 yards up the Calvario Steps on the corner to the right. Priced very reasonably too - it's just a delight!

Leave the men at the cafe at the bottom of the steps with a beer because you may be some time... it's impossible not to buy something but choosing is another matter altogether! It seems to be open all day too - no siesta - hurrah!!

Lala ;)

LK1960 24-07-2008 09:36

"Ideas" - Jewellery shop in Pollenca

Hi Lala

Just got back yesterday. :( I logged on to the PP forum once while I was away to find some info on birthday cakes and restaurants in the old town. I happened to notice your post on IDEAS so we made a point of calling in. WOW!! Such a lovely shop and what a great selection. I found it just impossible to choose. Everything is very reasonably priced and my only problem was getting my daughters to leave!

Once we'd placed our order for dinner, my two headed back round to IDEAS with my neice and all 3 came back armed with more bags. Their purchases were all placed in individual little bags and made lovely gifts for their friends so thanks for the recommendation.

LK

Lala70w 24-07-2008 13:08

Hi LK!

Glad you made the trip - lovely wee place isn't it?

Hope you had a good hol and are not too depressed to be home. :( Maybe the sun will even shine this weekend? ;)

Hugs,

Lala :)

Linzzzz 25-07-2008 00:08

I LOVE this shop - I always spend a small fortune in there & come out armed with bags & bags of stuff. I pretend I'm going there to buy gifts & usually end up with more stuff for me!

Yveee:) 26-07-2008 12:12

Next time I go Im definatly finding that place :)
Yve:)

emmalou 23-03-2012 17:56

Coming over during the Easter Hols, does anyone know if this shop is still open as I would to take my daughters to it? ;)

debz1 23-03-2012 18:22

Hi emmalou it was definitely open last October and cant imagine it wont be this year as the shop is always busy. Make sure you have a good hour or so to browse ;)

emmalou 23-03-2012 18:30

Great, thanks ... We will probably make an afternoon of it then!!:)

its cd 23-03-2012 23:04

Has always. We open when we have visited at Easter and even earlier .... In fact I suspect it is open year round

A must visit location on every trip for us

emmalou 24-03-2012 09:31

We tried to find it when we were out in Summer, but we went in the evening when it was dark and got really lost!!!! From the square which way should we head!! :confused:

lollipop 24-03-2012 09:49

Emmalou , walk to the left of the church as you face it and follow up towards the calvario steps. The shop is on the rt corner after the first set of wider steps, beyond the cafes.
I think it may now be called Itsy Bitsy,but still has all shapes and sizes.

emmalou 26-03-2012 14:36

Great, many thanks Lollipop ... roll on next week!! :)

Nick 27-03-2012 12:19

Great little shop this and the lady owner? is very nice.

Spent many a time sat outside on the Calvari steps waiting for the missus to do her browsing inside !!!