Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Shopping (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/shopping/)
-   -   Furniture shops (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/shopping/13805-furniture-shops.html)

hoopy 04-04-2018 08:56

Furniture shops

Looking to buy a couple of bits of furniture (couch/TV unit) Had a look on Ikeas website but nothing that catches our eye or budget.

Any recommendations for decent shops around Palma? I know Manacor has some but I would rather go to see specific shops rather than trolling through.

Debz1? Supermac?

Thanks

Roy&Myra 04-04-2018 11:28

have you looked in the charity shop.
They sometimes have some nice pieces in the warehouse at the back.

jaimethelad 04-04-2018 14:16

Hi, I've recently bought some stuff from Kare in Calvia. It's about an hour away in the car but worth the visit in my opinion. There is also various other furniture stores on the same industrial estate

debz1 04-04-2018 14:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoopy (Post 122058)
Looking to buy a couple of bits of furniture (couch/TV unit) Had a look on Ikeas website but nothing that catches our eye or budget.

Any recommendations for decent shops around Palma? I know Manacor has some but I would rather go to see specific shops rather than trolling through.

Debz1? Supermac?

Thanks

Hoopy I like Muebles la Fabrica in Manacor and Hipermueble at Festival Park. The furniture shop in PP next to the Allen Graham charity shop is worth a look too for sofas and beds. Can't remember the name of it ...its one word like Relaxing or something like that, or maybe nothing like that whatsoever :rolleyes:

bobley 04-04-2018 20:45

I found a shop called Trabadoo near the airport. It was full of all sorts of random things. I picked up quite a lot. I've also bought a few bits from Conforama in Palma ( beds) and I've also bought a nice table from B's in Pollença. There's also Paco Mobles in Pollença of you're feeling a bit flash (think Harry enfields I saw you coming shop). I quite like JYSK too but not found anything that quite fits. I've not checked Manacor yet but that outlet shop had a lovely desk on their website recently. There's also Hiper and and a little place called Gama in Pollença opposite the little Eroski?

Bekki 05-04-2018 07:27

The furniture shop next to thr charity shop is good quality as we've bought a couple of things from there. We were in Confort yesterday and spotted a shop opposite that sells ornaments, pictures etc which were nice and not too pricey. Didn't catch the name but Mr C clocked that there was a sale on!! Meubles Fabricas in Manacor is excellent and furniture very contemporary. Excellent customer service and delivery too. We saw items we liked and then went back to PP to measure again. Ordered via their website when we got home and delivery of couches within a week.

Bekki 05-04-2018 07:30

Sorry for poor spelling on last post but we were out last night !!

Gommar Goffer 05-04-2018 08:19

The shop opposite Confort is Sol Post and has some lovely finishing touches for a home. There is a furniture shop opposite the charity shop but also another one a couple of doors up called Living - she has some quite nice pieces.

Also there is a shop in Santa Maria which has nice modern/funky stuff.

supamac 07-04-2018 13:44

Was in Hipermueble at Festival Park last week and they have some really lovely stuff and incredibly reasonable.

bobley 07-04-2018 20:01

We got sick to death of looking at over priced sofas in Expo Meubles and Descan in Manacor so we zoomed of to Ikea and bought a cheap one and then spent the change on a beautiful antique table from Trabadoo again...

The Llul Salas outlet outlet store has some nice stuff for sensible money too.

hoopy 12-04-2018 16:47

Thanks for all your replies. We got a lovely sofa out of relaxing in the port and a couple of canvases from their sister shop and some drawers from ikea and jyst in the new fan shopping centre beside the airport.

Special shout to the staff in relaxing. Fantastic