Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > GENERAL > Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous Use this area ONLY if you can't find a suitable home for your topic. We'll create a new area if necessary and reserve the right to move topics to more suitable areas. Only post regarding the Pollensa area. This is not a forum for general discussion.

Like Tree8Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2013, 20:48
Under Moderation

Default Wedding Blessing In Pollensa

Hi not sure if this is the right section to post this in.

We had a holiday in Puerto Pollença last year and we are thinking of getting a wedding blessing in this area if possible. We will get married in the UK first.

We are not religious we are looking for some sort of ceromory, maybe on the beach or sea front. Or a nice venue.

I have found some villas but we would want caterers for the evening to do a bbq and maybe a restaurant on the seafront for food after the ceromory.

Does anyone have any ideas where to start looking for this kind of event?

We would like wedding to be 2014.

Hope someone can direct me

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2013, 17:24

Quote:
Originally Posted by loupeel View Post
Hi not sure if this is the right section to post this in.

We had a holiday in Puerto Pollença last year and we are thinking of getting a wedding blessing in this area if possible. We will get married in the UK first.

We are not religious we are looking for some sort of ceromory, maybe on the beach or sea front. Or a nice venue.

I have found some villas but we would want caterers for the evening to do a bbq and maybe a restaurant on the seafront for food after the ceromory.

Does anyone have any ideas where to start looking for this kind of event?

We would like wedding to be 2014.

Hope someone can direct me

Thanks
Hola Lou

Sorry no one has replied, its a quiet time of the year!! so those with some experience of this may not be online at the mo!!

Just hang in there, usually someone will be able to help. Have you done a search for previous threads about getting married in PP! Good luck

My FlickR Photos
Old 05-02-2013, 17:33
Super Moderator

There is quite a lot of info on this subject, just follow the link below Loupeel :-

http://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/...ns-2012-a.html
El Gordo likes this.
Old 06-02-2013, 14:44

I would recomend the Miramar for a reception. Francesca and her team looked after us for our Reception in 2011. Its ideal as you can have the sun terrace for drinks and nibbles then move inside for a meal.
Old 06-02-2013, 17:58

Default Wedding Mallorca 2013

Hi there,

My fiancé and I are also planning to have a blessing in Puerto Pollensa in July this year (2013). We visited earlier this week to confirm venue (it was so cold and windy at the weekend)! Does anybody have any recommendations for somebody to conduct a non-religious service? In addition, does anybody have any ideas of where to hire wedding cars from?

Thank you very much in advance.
Old 09-02-2013, 22:53

Hi there are a few ladies locally who after planning their own weddings in the beautiful Port Pollensa and now living in the area will beige than happy to share their experiences with you and make your day personalized to you. A day that will be remembered for all the right reasons and stress free for you planning
Old 03-04-2013, 17:11

Default weddings in pollensa

can I butt in and ask for help too!! i cannot find a venue that doesnt require buying out the whole hotel for a 4 night minimum. The only venue in contention at the moment is Son Sant Jordi in the old town as its cheap and lovely but maybe a tad small... i like the idea of doing the reception at a restaurant in the port or town but do they allow dancing after the meal?? in an ideal world it would be in a lovely finca somewhere but i cant afford to buy it for 4 nights any hidden gems that i havent heard about??? im coming out there in May so would love any advice thanks all xx
Old 03-04-2013, 17:39

Hi actorgirl. Have you looked at Can Curassa? They have a great website with photos and they often cater for weddings. Lovely venue.
Sparky and eleanor like this.

Last edited by Belladonna; 03-04-2013 at 18:27.
Old 03-04-2013, 17:54
Super Moderator

The Hotel Miramar was highly recommended by one of our members (PPKev) and i was also told that the Pollensa golf club do functions .
Old 03-04-2013, 18:05
Super Moderator

You could also try Ca'n Cuarassa and the Reial Club Nautic, you will find contact details on this link :- Restaurants, Cafes, Bars in Puerto Pollensa (Port de Pollenca), Majorca Mallorca
Old 03-04-2013, 20:23

Club Pollentia? We've been there twice in the past where they have had UK weddings, & they seem to do Spanish receptions most weekends - you'd be hard pressed to book them out !
Sparky likes this.
Old 04-04-2013, 10:45

Quote:
Originally Posted by actorgirl3 View Post
can I butt in and ask for help too!! i cannot find a venue that doesnt require buying out the whole hotel for a 4 night minimum. The only venue in contention at the moment is Son Sant Jordi in the old town as its cheap and lovely but maybe a tad small... i like the idea of doing the reception at a restaurant in the port or town but do they allow dancing after the meal?? in an ideal world it would be in a lovely finca somewhere but i cant afford to buy it for 4 nights any hidden gems that i havent heard about??? im coming out there in May so would love any advice thanks all xx
Hi Actorgirl, you could try Hotel LLenaire which is located just out of town and has stunning views across the bay from the terrace. We had our service and reception there last October and were delighted with the whole package that the hotel provided. For info and contact details just Google Hotel Llenaire, Puerto Pollensa.

Good luck.

Last edited by Sparky; 04-04-2013 at 11:59. Reason: Unauthorised direct link removed.
Old 04-04-2013, 13:59

Hi Actorgirl

I have responded to your PM, but feel free to ask any questions, and I will be happy to help in any way I can.

Kev
Sparky likes this.
Old 21-04-2013, 02:38
Under Moderation

Default non-religious wedding celebrant

Hi, my partner and I are coming to Mallorca this year to have a wedding blessing. We will be legally married already and would just like a non-religious service for family unable to attend the first service. I'm having some difficulty finding a celebrant for a non-religious service in the grounds of the hotel. Any contact details would be most welcome.
Old 21-04-2013, 09:15
Super Moderator

Hi and welcome to the forum Sinead, have you asked the at the hotel?. I am sure if they are hosting your blessing they will have some knowledge of people who can help you .