Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Miscellaneous (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/miscellaneous/)
-   -   Opening of Novaedat. (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/miscellaneous/7049-opening-novaedat.html)

lollipop 19-02-2011 17:37

Opening of Novaedat.

The new Residencia (old peoples home) on the new road in LLenaire was officially opened this morning. Residents are already ensconced. Sparky perhaps we should book our places now!!

sws97sdg 19-02-2011 19:04

Is that the place on the new road, they haven't finished that all ready have they, that was a shell when we went past in the summer?

Sparky 19-02-2011 19:05

LOL!!! @ Lollipop......i have heard that there are to be extra police and GC patrols in the area to deal with the expected increase in unruly behaviour ;);).

BonysLad 20-02-2011 16:10

Sparky,

Be a love and go round and check the prices for me.

Just might be the answer to my little Bonyladette problem !!!!

BonysLad :D:D

debz1 20-02-2011 17:16

Bella will be pleased she'll be able to view goats from her apartment agian .........albeit old ones ;)

BL you wait till I tell Mrs B what you have planned for her!! You thought what happened to Aldo was bad???.............:eek:

Belladonna 20-02-2011 17:22

Must admit they have done a really good job. We were worried at the start of building, but it has been done "all in the best possible taste" and hopefully the goats will now be coming back down the mountain to the fields all around again.

.. and as for the old goats - well, BL knows only too well what happens to them and swimming pools if he's not careful!:p

Sparky 20-02-2011 18:05

BL i popped in earlier to book Mr Sparky's place, the bad news for you is that Bonysladette is FAR to young to apply and the fee for you will be tripled to cover the cost of extra policing in the area. ;)

Sparky 20-02-2011 18:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by sws97sdg (Post 54652)
Is that the place on the new road, they haven't finished that all ready have they, that was a shell when we went past in the summer?

Sorry SWS, yes that is the place it has been a long time since work began.

BonysLad 20-02-2011 19:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by sparky (Post 54694)
BL i popped in earlier to book Mr Sparky's place, the bad news for you is that Bonysladette is FAR to young to apply and the fee for you will be tripled to cover the cost of extra policing in the area. ;)

Yeah probably , she came bouncing back , full of joy, from her mammogram last week.

" The doctor said I had breasts of an eighteen year old !! " she cried

" What did he say about your *****year old arse ? " I quipped

" Funny enough, he didn't mention you !!! " she replied

BonysLad :D:D

Seriously though this could be an option for all of us in a few years.
Instead of posting we could hold up our blogs on big cards to each other across the lounge !!!!!

smg 20-02-2011 19:59

:D who's got the milk stout import concession? :)

eleanor 20-02-2011 19:59

Nice one BL! - Love your posts - you make me smile! Thank you.

BonysLad 20-02-2011 21:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by eleanor (Post 54704)
Nice one BL! - Love your posts - you make me smile! Thank you.

Thanks Eleanor,

Made em smile in the old folks home last week when I did a " stand up".

Had to show me ID card to em though before I could do the " knock, knock" jokes !!!!

BonysLad ;);)

I know Alzheimer's not a larfing matter but you do make new friends everyday !!!!

Belladonna 21-02-2011 14:22

Found a couple of photos that we have taken over the 3 years it has taken to build! The goats really did climb the trees - first time I had ever seen it!

The old peoples home - a set on Flickr

Abbess 24-02-2011 12:00

Nice to see it from start to finish Belladonna, although if you dont mind me saying so they seem a little out of order! Loved the goat in the tree.

Belladonna 24-02-2011 12:40

LOL! I don't mind at all Abbess! You are perfectly correct unfortunately! Flickr
has a mind of its own when I download photos. Thats my excuse and I'm sticking to it! ;)