Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Miscellaneous (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/miscellaneous/)
-   -   A Touch of Thailand in Pollensa Town (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/miscellaneous/5733-touch-thailand-pollensa-town.html)

pollensa 04-03-2010 15:04

A Touch of Thailand in Pollensa Town

I've just hear that Alison who runs Thai Massage Mallorca will be back in Pollensa Town at the begining of April. I visited her last year & had a wonderful massage plus hot herb compress. It was very soothing & invigorating - a bit like passive yoga. You just lie there & are massaged & stretched!

This year she's also offering facials - sounds wonderful.

I also learnt how to wear Thai fisherman's trousers & left the proud owner of a pair which are great for lounging about in. So if you're visiting soon (or are resident), do drop her a line. :)

pollensa 24-04-2010 15:32

Have just been to visit Alison in her new location in Pollensa town. Unfortunately we are so rushed this trip, I didn't have time for a massage just collected a lovely loose top she brought back for me from Thailand & some herbal balm but her new apartment in one of the Pollensa townhouses is gorgeous with fantastic views over the town so make a point of visiting her for a massage and/or facial this year. She's a lovely person & her treatments are excellent! :)

pollensa 19-06-2011 16:04

Alison at Thai Massage is back offering relaxing massages in her gorgeous apartment in a Pollensa townhouse. Last year I tried the facial massage, which was gorgeous, and I'll be back to see her soon.

Do visit her & combine your trip with a visit to Pollensa town. Alison is a lovely woman and you get the opportunity to see inside a chic Pollensa townhouse. The old town is very different to the Port so do get over there & have a look. It's very easy to get there by bus

Jimbo the Jambo 22-06-2011 20:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by pollensa (Post 40828)
I've just hear that Alison who runs Thai Massage Mallorca will be back in Pollensa Town at the begining of April. I visited her last year & had a wonderful massage plus hot herb compress. It was very soothing & invigorating - a bit like passive yoga. You just lie there & are massaged & stretched!

This year she's also offering facials - sounds wonderful.

I also learnt how to wear Thai fisherman's trousers & left the proud owner of a pair which are great for lounging about in. So if you're visiting soon (or are resident), do drop her a line. :)

And how do they differ from Scots fishermans trousers? I only ask on behalf of my fellow trout anglers here in Scottieland.

cheers,

jimbo

pollensa 05-03-2012 13:34

Alison at Thai Massage is back in Pollensa once again offering relaxing massages in her gorgeous apartment in a Pollensa townhouse.

Do give her a visit & try a treatment - well worth it. :)

Sparky 05-03-2012 13:39

Alison will also come to your accomodation, i believe for an extra 5€.;)