Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > GENERAL > Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous Use this area ONLY if you can't find a suitable home for your topic. We'll create a new area if necessary and reserve the right to move topics to more suitable areas. Only post regarding the Pollensa area. This is not a forum for general discussion.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23-01-2010, 20:19

Default How do you spend your evenings in PP?

So, how do you spend your evening in PP?

Evenings are my favourite time of day on holiday. I think it's mainly to do with being able to go out without a coat and enjoy a balmy evening outside. We do the usual thing of finding somewhere nice to have a meal and maybe a walk aswell.

We are both 30 somethings and not into clubbing (probably why I prefer this side of the island ), but we like to go out and enjoy ourselves. I'm interested in how you spend the evening time, incase we're missing out on doing something different!

Muchos
Sponsored Links
Old 23-01-2010, 22:38

bot older than you but spend our evenings in much the same way ...... nice walk along the pine walk, eat dinner in one of our fave places and then stroll back , stopping somewhere on the front for a night cap and some people watching
Old 24-01-2010, 10:07

I depends really where we are staying. If we are in a villa and its a lovely evening, we will read or lounge about and then shower/bath. Then its aperitif time (only for me now as OH has given on the alcohol!), then prepare the bbq and I'll make the salad etc and then have a lazy meal. Depending on how energetic we feel, we will probably go for a stroll round the lanes trying to dodge the bats! If we are in an a PP apartment we tend to eat out a lot more - last time every night - and usually decide where we will eat first and then invariably change our minds as we wander about! Thats the best thing really - the only decisions you have to make are whether to eat in or out or which restaurant to choose. When we are lucky enough to rent a seafront apartment - the people watching is the prime entertainment without a doubt! Mmmm ... roll on the end of April!
Old 24-01-2010, 12:32

Normally it's cold beer (or 2) on the terrace waiting for the ladies ti decide what to put on, then it's a stroll into port , stopping at La Rosa Blanca for a pre amble drinkie. When we get to the port it is an aperatif at Daina and then of to eat somewhere around 9.30.

After eating it might be back to Daina or similar for a coffee and brandy to people watch and then back to La Rosa Blanca or Xarau to finish the evening off.

No wonder I feel like I need a holiday when we get home

GG
Old 26-01-2010, 12:40

Normally like GG it’s a cold Mahou on the terrace after we have watched the sun go down, then a stroll through the fields in to the town, head for Bar Juma for a aperitif, then we walk around to decide where to eat, normally in the square, Il Giardino or Ca N’Olesa if I have my way at around 10. After dinner back to Bar Juma or Bar Ocho for coffees and a night cap and watch the people go by and the British and Spanish kids playing in the square. Slow walk back to the villa dodging the bats, owls and lizards and straight into the pool, by this time after midnight, then usual more nightcaps on the terrace playing cards.
Or alternatively, bus down into the port, JK’s for a cold one, lovely walk up the pine walk to the square then either El Mojito or Tiberi for dinner, drink in Bony’s before Ice-cream form the kiosk and a walk along the port choosing which boat we will buy, taxi home, drink in Bar Juma before a slow walk home to the villa.