Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Miscellaneous (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/miscellaneous/)
-   -   Aug 2009 - Who's in PP? (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/miscellaneous/4899-aug-2009-whos-pp.html)

pollensadoll 11-07-2009 19:51

Last year the drinks were cheap and I don't see them being priced too differently this year. Bon Dia is on the street opposite the Tamareles pizza/restaurant/bar. Bon Dia is on your right hand side (walking with the beach behind you) Pass a couple of Spar shops and the Sol y Mar, that's you there! Bon Dia is a wee place, but very good. Hope the directions make sense. See you there guys...lokking forward to it. Only 3 weeks and 1 day to go..and counting.

Usandthetwokids 11-07-2009 20:03

bon dia, puerto pollensa, mallorca - small bar, big atmosphere

Link to their website

ohjay 11-07-2009 23:49

We will be there 18th /28th hope to see John and Chris again each day if poss

pollensa 12-07-2009 21:57

You can see their location map here: Cafe Bon Dia

Deb126 13-07-2009 09:55

We'll try to get along - don't know where it is but fly out on the 25th July so we have plenty of time to find it.

Deb

JoC 18-07-2009 18:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by pollensadoll (Post 32324)
How about Tuesday 4th August 7pm Bon Dia (on street leading to pollensapark hotel) We will be there..if anyone can make it at that time it would be great to meet you. Pre dinner drinks!! :)

We will try to be there too - will be great to meet some more PP fans!

pollensadoll 28-07-2009 23:09

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone in Cafe Bon Dia. Only a few days to go until the PP holiday....5 to be exact. Got the holiday tickets today. Case packed, unpacked, and nearly re-packed.

shotokan 02-08-2009 19:49

Your meet is imminent, so have a great time! :)
I feel like a spare part as I drove my wife and kids down to Heathrow for them to fly out for the month of August yesterday...with me driving back again (in lashing rain) as I've got to work for the next week..aaaarrrrgh!

Never mind..I fly out for just over 3 weeks on Friday and am really looking forward to it - as always! :cool:

As a footnote, after booking Auriga car hire via DoYouSpain my family had to wait over 2 hours late last night! :eek: After listening to the derogatory comments about the company the understaffed Auriga assistants made, my wife is adamant that we do not use them again...take note fellow forumites...!:mad:

Have a great meet-up folks!

sws97sdg 10-08-2009 13:41

Where were you all, me and Sparky turned up and waited for you all, no one turned up, perhaps you saw us sitting at the bar and decided against it in the end :mad:

ryansclan 10-08-2009 15:37

Our apologies to SWS and Sparky. Our satelite TV man turned up from Confort after waiting in the previous day. Sorry!

sws97sdg 10-08-2009 15:45

Thats ok Ryan, only joking, I know how hard it is to fit everything in when you are there, we started eating out for luch as well to fit all the places we wanted to go.
A quick word on Bar Bon Dia, a great place for a cool beer on a hot day, I popped in several times from the beach when the cricket was on, lovely place with friendly staff, they have a happy hour before 4.00 I think it was, Una cana or a bottle of Sam Mig, 1 euro, which by my reckoning is about 1.60a pint, cant be bad. :)

Timberman 10-08-2009 16:37

3 Days to go, fly out Friday for 2 weeks. I wonder who we might be sitting near when we are out and about , I wonder if it's........ or it might be??????

Might see some of you out there

If your going out soon have a good one

Timberman

med777 10-08-2009 22:04

We are out 25th Aug to 4th Sept if anyone is about then

Miriam & Alistair

ohjay 11-08-2009 10:39

We travel to PP on Monday and cannot wait, be there for 12 days, most likely to visit John and Chris at Bon Dia

parsman 13-08-2009 22:37

At last......nearly time to go......3 more sleeps!
It's been a long summer (!?) waiting for our holiday as we don't normally leave it so late.
We'll get to PP on Sunday afternoon in time to get some sun. Will probably eat in our hotel on the first night. Anyone else in the Sis Pins?
Mike