Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Miscellaneous (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/miscellaneous/)
-   -   May 2009 - Who's in PP? (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/miscellaneous/4457-may-2009-whos-pp.html)

whaleywanderer 24-04-2009 08:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by ryansclan (Post 29715)
Whaley, if you're outside Corb Mari on the following week (Wednesday), and as long as I can release my better half from the market stalls we'll buy you a coffee!

We will try to make it a weekly thing whilst we are there, so hope to see more of you. Don't forget your mag though (for identification).

Lorenzo 29-04-2009 17:34

We'll be back in PP from 9th to 16th May so will try to locate you on Wed 6th May, outside the Corb Mari restaurant, after a visit to the local market. It would be good to put some faces to all the good posts on here :-) By the way, do you mean to use the newly re-named C'an Pescadores restaurant (the one which was a Dakota/Tex Mex last year)?

pollensa 29-04-2009 17:39

The Corb Mari have tables outside for snacks until about 6pm. Those are the tables you can see people at via the Web Cam (when it's working).

Lorenzo 29-04-2009 17:52

Who is in PP in May 2009

Thanks Zelda - I wrongly thought those belonged to the other restaurant but will try to see who is around on the next visit. :)

Caitlin07 29-04-2009 21:47

We're in Mallorca 9-16th May and staying at a Villa a few miles out from PP but expect to be hanging out in Pollensa old town and PP :), look out for a guy making chainmail jewellery and a girl reading thriller novels.

whaleywanderer 30-04-2009 21:15

Met up with Lollipop and hubby on Wednesday outside Corb Mari and spent an enjoyable 2 - 3 hrs chatting in the sunshine, we will try to be there again next week and hopefully meet some more of you. Holiday in PP magazine on table (if I remember it).

whaleywanderer 03-05-2009 14:44

Just a quick reminder for anybody wishing to meet up. We will be sitting down for a coffee outside the webcam at the Corb Mari restaurant this Wednesday the 6th, from 1300hrs with Holiday in PP mag on table. Would be nice to meet other forum members (and the Sparky's, if your diary permits:D)

Lets hope the webcam is working this week.

Jimbo the Jambo 07-05-2009 21:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by joelise80 (Post 29462)
I will be in PP 11th to 15th May for a quick break as it is the first time away without children for 18 years! :) So if you see a couple in their early forties looking bewildered it wil be us. :confused:

Enjoy it, it will feel strange without "the family" but hey, enjoy.

jimbo

Jimbo the Jambo 07-05-2009 21:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by PaulB (Post 29482)
And if you see a couple in their early forties (although looking much younger!) with a 12 year old blonde boy looking extremely happy and strolling along in the brilliant sunshine (hopefully!) or sitting in a restaurant consuming enormous amounts of seafood / paella / suckling pig etc. between 19th and 29th May, it will be us.

Paul, Yor description is now out on all broadcasts.

jimbo

whaleywanderer 07-05-2009 22:10

Just an update - met up with Mr & Mrs Ryansclan yesterday and spent a pleasant hour chatting about all things PP.

PaulB 08-05-2009 07:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jimbo the Jambo (Post 30138)
Paul, Yor description is now out on all broadcasts.

jimbo

Oh no, not again!

pollensa 08-05-2009 11:51

Originally posted by Sparky:

Quote:

Btw Jimbo will be out the end of May and asked me to let all his old muckers know. Me thinks there could be a hell of a good meet in JK's, are you up for it.

BonysLad 08-05-2009 15:08

Sparky,

Great meeting up the other night.

Sounds like a good idea then for a forum meet up late May. Think we should keep the footy separate as it's difficult to concentrate on chatting to other people and watching the drama unfold in detail. I personally didn't appreciate the absymal performance of " Noggin the Nog " the other night cos so busy chatting to you and Sandy. Uefa conspiracy in my mind so as to attract max pan european coverage of the final ( purely a neutral's view ).

So who's out last week in May ?

Early evening best ?

let's get some numbers and we can pick the venue nearer the date.

BonysLad :)

Jimbo,

will you be wearing a kilt, that hat and aftershave ?? :D:D

Jimbo the Jambo 10-05-2009 22:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lorenzo (Post 29898)
We'll be back in PP from 9th to 16th May so will try to locate you on Wed 6th May, outside the Corb Mari restaurant, after a visit to the local market. It would be good to put some faces to all the good posts on here :-) By the way, do you mean to use the newly re-named C'an Pescadores restaurant (the one which was a Dakota/Tex Mex last year)?

Lorenzo,

Just a small point, 6th May meet is outwith your visit i.e. 9-16? (June 6th.?)

cheers,

jimbo

Jimbo the Jambo 10-05-2009 22:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by pollensa (Post 30170)
Originally posted by Sparky:

Does the sun rise in the east?

I will be there! With my Barca shirt on!

cheers,
jimbo