Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Miscellaneous (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/miscellaneous/)
-   -   Countdown 2008!! (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/miscellaneous/3524-countdown-2008-a.html)

Linzzzz 30-08-2008 03:02

The excitement is building!!!!

5 days to go!!!! :eek::eek::eek:

whaleywanderer 30-08-2008 08:50

Hi Linzzzz

I'm getting excited also, we arrive on the 2nd Sept for 2 weeks. Yipeeeee..........

Steve C 30-08-2008 09:13

Hi everyone, arrive next Saturday for 2 weeks staying at the Uyal, anyone stayed at this hotel before? Steve C.

jimbobs37 30-08-2008 09:21

one week to go.

Exactly one week and we are on our way.Looking forward to it so much,its like getting my body recharged.
As it is our fourth time to PP and having only discovered this site I am looking forward to putting all the advice I have found regarding eating out etc.

So many thanks to all for all the info I shall view few more places this time and keep a few notes to share.

were all goin on a summer holiday no more workin for a week or two. yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.:):)

Gommar Goffer 30-08-2008 09:46

PP

Will you lot SHUT UP about 2 days to go etc.! Sob Sob, I haven't been out since last August and I am really missing the place. Don't know how long till I get another chance either!!

One very depressed Goffer!!

Have fun all.

Disorderly 30-08-2008 22:27

Steve, we stayed at the Uyal five years ago. It's a perfectly nice hotel. Not too busy and a short stroll to the port.

We went in the first week of November and had a nice room at the front with a big balcony and separate lounge area. It was very comfortable.

I hope you enjoy your stay.

shotokan 31-08-2008 14:39

Just back and green with envy at you all just going!

Another absolutely perfect holiday was had by all the family...

Hope you all have as great a visit to sunny PP as I had (and always have in fact!)

x

Linzzzz 31-08-2008 17:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by whaleywanderer (Post 24638)
Hi Linzzzz

I'm getting excited also, we arrive on the 2nd Sept for 2 weeks. Yipeeeee..........

Looks like we're there the same time mate! My journey starts tomorrow, then 24 hrs in Blighty, then PP on Weds - can't wait!!!! :D Just hope hurricane Gustav doesn't affect my travels :rolleyes:

whaleywanderer 01-09-2008 09:23

Hi Linzzzz

I will keep my fingers crossed that hurricane Gustav stays out at sea and doesn't cause too much damage. You should be ok for travel towards europe though. We fly out tomorrow and after the horrible weather in England recently we are really looking forward to it.

Have a good journey, we can exchange stories when we get back home.:cool:

Sparky 01-09-2008 10:00

Hope you both have a great holiday, only 32 days to go for me.
Safe flight :D