Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Miscellaneous (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/miscellaneous/)
-   -   Weather in PP (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/miscellaneous/3412-weather-pp.html)

favie 01-07-2008 19:11

Weather in PP

Quote:

Originally Posted by Portofan (Post 21815)
So come on now folks, don't be shy, nobody ever went to PP that didn't have a story to tell, enjoyable or otherwise, or even a wee question to ask?

Can I just say thank you to all you "Posters" - I am enjoying reading all your news, questions, stories and info but I must admit I am just a wee bit jealous because I have had my holiday in PP for this year....May...the rainy season :((shouldn't really complain had 9 good days in all out off 15 - I know some folk had it worse) I am delighted that the weather has settled for all going out now....have a GREAT holiday :)

Favie I went in May . 2 good days out of 12 :( lol Still had a great time though. But might go out soon . Just checking that weather has definately settled down because I dont want a repeat of May :)
Yve

yep i was there in May first 2 weeks and we had 4 days rain - it was terrible. Just got on with it and went out and got soaked again and again. Nightmare time - visa net decided to have a problem so could not get money out at atms - only way was for us to phone nationwide on mobile for them to check and confirm we were okay money side (20 mins on mobile for them to check and confirm no problem) - why when you put info in atm does it not say system down ugggggb

Hi Yve,

Sorry you had it even worse than me in May....PP is still great whatever, but OMG the weather does make the holiday!! If you are planning to go back this season, you might want to check the link below....

www.myforecast.com/bin/expanded_forecast_15day

Hope you have a great time!!

favie 03-07-2008 19:05

Sorry that didn't seem to work ....I will have to try again!!

Jimbo the Jambo 03-07-2008 20:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by favie (Post 21951)
Can I just say thank you to all you "Posters" - I am enjoying reading all your news, questions, stories and info but I must admit I am just a wee bit jealous because I have had my holiday in PP for this year....May...the rainy season :((shouldn't really complain had 9 good days in all out off 15 - I know some folk had it worse) I am delighted that the weather has settled for all going out now....have a GREAT holiday :)

Favie,

Must have just missed you! Lucky you.

We popped out for a week at the end of May, met up withf riends for the week and enjoyed reasonable weather. The previous week had been terrible.

If this is a repaet fro the Tapas Bar, foegive me.

jimbo

favie 05-07-2008 08:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by favie (Post 22011)
Hi Yve,

Sorry you had it even worse than me in May....PP is still great whatever, but OMG the weather does make the holiday!! If you are planning to go back this season, you might want to check the link below....

www.myforecast.com/bin/expanded_forecast_15day

Hope you have a great time!!

As I said this didn't work but if you are interested then Google "Palma de Mallorca,Spain expanded 15-day forecast" .....weather looking brilliant!!

Sorry I missed you Jimbo!!

Yveee:) 05-07-2008 17:49

Oh thanks . Yeah the holiday does really revolve around the weather . So fingers crossed if I do go out :) thanks !!
Yve :)

Jazzy-B 06-07-2008 15:58

Hi everyone - just got back from two of the most steaming hot weeks we've ever had in PP!!!!!! In fact, it was so hot some days, you couldn't stay out long for fear of dehydrating, so many stops were included in the daily paseos' along the Walk! I don't think we've ever seen PP so green at this time of the year and the thoughts are that this is going to be one of the hottest yet (after a very miserable Spring. We're now back in a very wet Cumbria! And to think, yesterday in Palma airport, was wishing for a breeze or two ....... Idiot!!!!!!!:)

bluestar 06-07-2008 19:54

Yes we were there for the 1st two weeks of may and now look at it on the web cam - makes me want to go back:)