Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > GENERAL > Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous Use this area ONLY if you can't find a suitable home for your topic. We'll create a new area if necessary and reserve the right to move topics to more suitable areas. Only post regarding the Pollensa area. This is not a forum for general discussion.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20-02-2008, 21:22

Default habitat

Hi have just been sent details of the habitat apartments that are up for sale,Iknow roughly where they are but does anyone know if its a popular area to buy in or is it near this new road.
Has anyone stayed in them and if you have what were the likes and dislikes,many thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 21-02-2008, 13:38

Bevgt, When we were buying, some 15 years ago, i was shown one of the apts in the Habitat, if my memory serves me correctly they were a typical apt/hotel property but obviously more spacious. It's near the new road and a bit out of town. Not what you would call residential, keep in mind in the summer months it would be extremely busy with a constant flow of changing holiday-makers and if you used in winter it would be a bit isolated and bleak at night (purely my opinion). Depending on the price and your budget i would tend to look a bit further in or around the port. Maybe somebody who has stayed in them or owns one, could give a more accurate assesment.
Old 21-02-2008, 16:19

Smiddy's description if pretty good, we stayed there for about eight years on the trot before we moved on, it suited us when the kids were younger. Nice modern apartments, quite spacious, light and airy with a good bar on site always plenty going on. Not too far into town, pleasant walk along the front, the new road will not be too close, about 300m away. We always dreamed of owning one, the prices at the time were quite reasonable, they sleep either four or six, so ideal for larger families. Check out the Habitats web page for more details http://www.habitat-pollensa.com/. Hope this helps
Old 21-02-2008, 17:07

Default Habitat Apts

Hi,
Just wondered if all the apts are for sale and where to find details.....
Thank you
Dawn
Old 21-02-2008, 17:32

I don’t think they are all for sale, Habitat is owned by a big chain, but some are privately owned, the one next to the one where we used to stay is privately owned, and the one above was owned by a Spanish family. If you do a web search you can usual find the ones that are for private rental and also for sale.
Old 21-02-2008, 22:41

Default habitat

thanks for all your replys on the agents web site it says one and two bedroomapartments for sale ground and first floor.Have taken on board what you have all said would like to buy nearer the port but just cant afford it at the moment keep looking though.My husband is a builder and spanish so we dont mind what state the property is in its just finding one.
Old 05-03-2008, 09:37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiddy View Post
Bevgt, When we were buying, some 15 years ago, i was shown one of the apts in the Habitat, if my memory serves me correctly they were a typical apt/hotel property but obviously more spacious. It's near the new road and a bit out of town. Not what you would call residential, keep in mind in the summer months it would be extremely busy with a constant flow of changing holiday-makers and if you used in winter it would be a bit isolated and bleak at night (purely my opinion). Depending on the price and your budget i would tend to look a bit further in or around the port. Maybe somebody who has stayed in them or owns one, could give a more accurate assesment.

brilliant !
Old 06-03-2008, 22:57

Default re Habitat

Thanks once again for all your replys,I think you are right it would be dead there in winter will have to carry on saving or hope to win on lottery.