Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Miscellaneous (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/miscellaneous/)
-   -   WEATHER IN PP (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/miscellaneous/2243-weather-pp.html)

andymac101 02-08-2005 20:54

WEATHER IN PP

what is the weather like in PP at the moment. I notice the weather on the link is saying cloudy most days. I fly out on saturday, so please re assure me!!!!

pollensaman 02-08-2005 22:49

Hi,

It has been a bit overcast today, but the Sun is now trying to break through, still Hot though.

I am sure it will soon blow over, and you have a great holiday.

tresspass5 05-08-2005 02:18

We were in the port at the beginning of july and this light cloud seems to be the norm,it was like that when we were there,but its so hot you are grateful for it,its not cloudy enough to stop the sun getting through,so don't worry,we were unfortunate enough to even get a storm and some rain,but its so hot,it was welcome.You will be nicely roasted.
Tresspass 5

debz1 20-08-2005 23:07

We have friends going out to the apartment tonight on the easyjet Luton flight and have just noticed what the weather is up to in PP at the moment ..68*F and thunderstorms :eek

Now I realise the weather is totally out of my control and it's not my fault so why do I feel so responsible ? :\

Off to do a sun dance now!!

Debs

jiggy 24-08-2005 07:40

OH NO
just looked at the 10 day forecast, and it is thunderstorms & showers for 4 days :eek
Better pack my kagool:lol
Debz, get sun dancing, but please, no singing :rollin
jiggy:D

Timberman 29-08-2005 06:30

We had a couple of cloudy mornings plus one saturday the heavens opened all day. Thunder and lightening that I havn't seen in years. Pollensa and Jane were arriving in PP that day and according to Jane it was one of the most hair raising flights into Palma she had experienced. Certainly in the evening it started to pick up again and all the restaurants and bars were frantically stacking all their tables and chairs because the wind was so strong. That storm seemed to cool the temperatures in the evenings and even the days this year were no where near as hot for August as I have experienced in the past. Still it was a very comfortable 30 C.:lol

Timberman

JH02JLH 04-09-2005 22:33

Hi Timberman!

So good to meet you and your wife on the Saturday night we arrived! I felt almost "famous" when you came over and recognised Rob and myself!

As for the weather, yes, the flight into Palma was scary and I was a bit nervous despite loving flying. It was such a shame as we can normally see PP and the mountains but all we saw were towering storm clouds.

However, after that little blip we had almost perfect weather -hot and sunny - for the whole two weeks.

(And no - I don't have any white bits if you ever ask!;)

Talk soon I hope,
Jane:D