Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > GENERAL > Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous Use this area ONLY if you can't find a suitable home for your topic. We'll create a new area if necessary and reserve the right to move topics to more suitable areas. Only post regarding the Pollensa area. This is not a forum for general discussion.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15-02-2006, 23:53
cat CA

Default Weather in May-June

Hello, everyone!
This is my first post on this forum so please forgive me if I do something wrong.
Could you please advise if the weather in Puerto Pollensa in May-June is much different from September? Is water warm enough already for swimming?
Thank you very much in advance.
Sponsored Links
Old 16-02-2006, 00:27

Hi and welcome to the forum!

The weather in May is similar to September ..it can be really lovely and warm but sometimes changeable especially at the beginning of the month.You may also find you need a jacket in the evening as it can still be a bit chilly. By June it is starting to really warm up..we were there last June and it was in the 80's every day although mid 70's is probably more normal. As for swimming, I do brave it in June but I have to brace myself :eek especially at Formentor or CSV where the crystal clear water is icy cold (even in the August!)..but then again I am a coward!

Are you planning your first trip to PP or have you been before?..fire away with your questions we're all mines of information on here

Debs
Old 16-02-2006, 01:02
cat CA

Hi Debs!
I am a coward, too. The best vacation for me would be just to lay on a beach with Harry Potter book and don't move at all, except for some nice food. I believe, my cat has the same view on what calls the real fun. :lol
My husband and I were in PP last September - it was our first time on Mallorca. What we drove through PP and had a dinner there, I understood that I felt in love with this place, and our next vacation must be here and only here.
I am searching available apartments now, and see that prices are quite cheaper in May-June. On the other hand, my husband loves swimming but gets tired from too hot weather, so now, with your help, I am realizing that probably September is the best month for him to enjoy vacation.:\
Old 16-02-2006, 03:49
Roy and Katie

Welcome

A lot of the family came out in June last year and the weather and water were perfect. Pool temperature was almost 30C and lovely to stay in all day. We snorkled in the sea and it was lovely. May is obviously a little cooler, but June is the time to come as the long days means that there is a short cooling off period for the pool at night.

Come and enjoy
Roy
Old 16-02-2006, 20:42
cat CA

Thanks!