Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Miscellaneous (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/miscellaneous/)
-   -   It must be me (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/miscellaneous/2091-must-me.html)

bee66 02-12-2006 08:11

It must be me

I thought I'd just posted a message about my non acceptance in this site. Did a long message and guess what it got wiped out. Ok I get the message goodbye

jiggy 02-12-2006 08:52

BEEEEEEE!!!!!
COME BACK!!:( none acceptance?? by whom??

i dont know what has happened, but i for one want to see you back, NOW!!!!!!

come on Bee, give us 1 more chance:\ :(

bonez1977 02-12-2006 09:00

what's up bee??
come on i'm sure it can be sorted what ever the problem!
:D
love bonez x

Portofan 02-12-2006 10:12

Re It must be me

Bee!!

What's this you're talking about?

There is some glitch here!

No way are you being lost to the Forum!! Not acceptable!! >D

Persist!! Ask Pollensa for advice, if you have to!

Patience and it will be solved!:rolleyes

Post on Saturday and we will know you are still with us!!:eek ;)

Porto:D

pollensa 02-12-2006 19:10

Re: Re It must be me

Please note that Bee has already contacted me several times and I have directed her to various items on the Help Forum - see post on not staying logged in p221.ezboard.com/fpollensaforumfrm1.showMessage?topicID=21.topic The issues appear to be related to her PC setup and probably involve security settings and/or cookie settings or corruption.

If anyone else has problems using this forum please contact ezBoard as I'm afraid we cannot do anything - the Help forums are here: help.ezboard.com/

If anyone else has had similar problems and has RESOLVED them, please post them.

Thank you.

easylife 02-12-2006 20:48

it must be me

I don't think it's me or bee - I'm having probs. too that sound similar to bee and they haven't been resolved by contacting ezboard. I can log in but can't stay logged in so can't access Happy Hour posts and is reason why I haven't been in chat room for ages. I have checked everything on my laptop as advised eg. correct date/time, cookies, security settings but to no avail. I know my probs. are not the fault of Forum itself so I will keep visiting but I'm sorry I can't chat to fellow PP lovers 'live' - I miss the Friday night parties in particular

pollensa 02-12-2006 21:21

Re: it must be me

Another possibility is to to check your virus software as we've had a similar reported problem from a user who changed security software. (you could try temporarily disabling it).

pollensa 02-12-2006 22:21

Another option is to try a different browser. If you normally use Internet Explorer, try using Firefox instead - see www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/

debz1 03-12-2006 06:04

I've got the opposite problem! I log out but when I come back on later in the day I'm sometimes still logged in!! I'm sure i'm not forgetting to log out as its happened so often I make a conscious effort now. I'll log out now and see if it happens again ... On the other hand I could just be losing the plot!!

Just Joan 03-12-2006 06:13

As a new member too bee I would like to see you stick around I've found it difficult.
debz1 I'm having the same problem as you i have even logged on in the morning to see myself already there. now what could be worse than 2 Joans on at the same time Ha Ha Ha

pollensa 04-12-2006 00:04

Another option for those who are having problems 'staying logged on' is to disable 'High Security' - this can be found in your Control Panel under Account Preferences.

High Security: Check this box if you want to enable High Security for your account (recommended). Uncheck this if you are having trouble staying logged into your account.

Jimbo the Jambo 04-12-2006 04:32

(This message was left blank)

Belladonna 05-12-2006 01:03

Am having real problems with Orange aka Wanadoo now! Thought going wireless would solve it, but has got even worse! Actually I seem to find it easier - though not easy - to log on to PP rather than my e mails! bring back pen and paper!! :rolleyes

bee66 16-12-2006 06:11

goodbye to you all

This is my third attempt to post a message. If this doesn't work I will not bother. Just saying bye to all the friends I made on this site I've lost the will to live

bonez1977 16-12-2006 07:18

Re: goodbye to you all

we,, bee.... as you managed to post i guess we'll be seeing you around the site again???

nice to have you back if that's the case.

love bonez x:\