Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Miscellaneous (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/miscellaneous/)
-   -   Public Swimming Pool ?? (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/miscellaneous/2028-public-swimming-pool.html)

BonysLad 13-06-2007 03:13

Public Swimming Pool ??

Do any of you guys who have /are in the Port recently know if the public pool at the sports centre has re-opened?

Nothing better than to go and do a few lengths a couple of times a day ( you can usually buy a day ticket ) as it's a stones throw from my appt. When I was last there at Easter they were putting a roof over it (presumably to make it a year round facility). Any news gratefully received.

BonysLad 8o 8o ( me wearing swimming goggles !!!! )

sandy 13-06-2007 15:32

Hi Bonyslad. Just got back yesterday. Unfortunately, the pool is still undergoing work. The roof is all on, apart from a small area they were using to lift things through with the crane. Yep, the blue crane is still there, which is a bit of an eyesore on the wonderful view of the hills from my apartment. We had a wander up to the site to have a look - I think its going to be out of commission for some time to come.

BonysLad 13-06-2007 23:56

Sandy,

Thanks for the info. looks like trekking the Boquer Valley pre Breakfast will be the only way to counter those additional calories of two weeks or so of hedonism !!!!.

Do you know if the pool is going to be an all year facility, great if it is .

Secondly , I hear the Halifax looks pretty good in our block, what do you think ?

See you soon the port ???

BonysLad :D :D

sandy 14-06-2007 03:19

I don't know for certain, but it definitely looks as though it could be an all year round activity. I've never used the pool, always been happier having a dip in the sea, but I could be persuaded to swim a few lengths in the winter.

LOL at your comment about the Halifax! I know it could be worse, you could have red lights lighting your apartment up. Now that would be something to see!

Back at the beginning of August for a few days. Will you have dug through to the vault by then? :lol

BonysLad 14-06-2007 22:41

Sandy,

If I have , yours is a large one at Bonys ( Aren't they all !!!).

BonysLad :rollin :rollin :rollin

smiddy 20-06-2007 17:35

Swimming Pool

Bonnyslad, You can always come and use you're old swimming pool, is 25 euros acceptable

BonysLad 20-06-2007 22:03

Swimmimg Pool

Smiddy,

Fair enough , but I will expect first class poolside service for that i.e. you and Mrs Smiddy pampering to me every whim.

Will you be there, I come on the good ole 4th July ???

LOL

BonysLad :rollin :rollin :rollin

smiddy 22-06-2007 04:30

Swiming Pool

I'll be there until 7th BL! You're every whim? Now that does concern me:lol