Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Miscellaneous (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/miscellaneous/)
-   -   COUNTDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/miscellaneous/1969-countdown.html)

sleepybobby 31-03-2007 23:20

COUNTDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

62 more sleeps to go and i will be downing my first pint in the Aries bar meeting up with Rafa again.How long have the rest of you have to wait and where will your first port of call be??:smokin

Joanne 01-04-2007 00:11

19 weeks to go. Our first port of call will be the Supermarket Formentor to get the wine and beer cold for the evening then down to the beach for a couple of hours and Tango's in the evening 90% what I will be having to eat as well

JH02JLH 01-04-2007 01:29

Amazing to think that this time last week we weren't even thinking about a holiday and now we too have 19 weeks to go before we fly off to PP.

First port of call will have to be SYP (Eroski Center) to stock up with essentials and then our first drink will be at the Cafe Espanyol in the old town. When I sit sipping my Campari I know I'll be on holiday!

Jane:D

carl1955 01-04-2007 01:44

We'll be spending our first night in PP, 5 weeks today.
So far the agenda is a pre-diner drink (or 2) at the Bahia we're we are staying a nice stroll around town then a taxi to Pollensa to dine at Ca'n Costa.

Can't wait.

Carl.

snowy2007 01-04-2007 04:44

Carl dont forget to try O'LUme you will love it 2 roads back from front behind the Tobacs

easylife 01-04-2007 05:40

COUNTDOWN!!!!!!!!!!

7 weeks and 2 days to go - can't wait to be back in PP as we didn't manage a visit last year. Funnily enough I was looking through old posts yesterday making a list of recommended restaurants which we've not been tried yet - going to try a different one each night. Like Jane we love cafe Espanyol in P town I'm sure we'll be having a drink or 2 there

PeRu 01-04-2007 06:51

Re: COUNTDOWN!!!!!!!!!!

We'll be there two weeks tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's the first of our visits this year!!
We will call at Aries as soon as we arrive at the apartment - usually before we umpack the car!!!
If all goes to plan, we may shop in the market in Pollensa on the way up. Coffee and ensaimada at Bar Juma and buy fruit and veg, then shop in Ensenat.
Can't wait ti get home to the Port!!
PeRu

sleepybobby 01-04-2007 19:23

Remember and give Peter my regards Peru.Make sure he has not laddered his tights!!!:rollin :rollin :o

Hamcas 01-04-2007 19:31

Re:Forum Get-Together September 2006

13 weeks & 6 days to first visit in July and 23 weeks & 6 days to visit in september, its tradition that first night is always Tango.

salhal 01-04-2007 20:51

Not going this year :( Am really envious of you all!!!!

Joanne 02-04-2007 00:59

Last time to be able to do first night at Tangos

alidee 02-04-2007 03:50

countdown

We go to pp last weekend in july and cant wait.Only going for a week this summer as have to get back for our friends daughters wedding.We will be staying at the Bahia as usual and can picture the view from our balcony overlooking the bay.Fab!

charlotte 03-04-2007 01:52

Re: countdown

4 days to go!!!!!!
Sorry to brag but we go in 4 days for 9 days.Can't wait.We just hope the weather improves.Has been very wet lately according to the forecasts.

Sat Night= O Lumes
Sun Night Onwards= Can Ferrar,Tango's,Los Zarzales,Can Costa,Clivia etc

Bliss!

:D

snowy2007 03-04-2007 05:25

Charlotte give my regards to Jamie at O Lume and tell him see him in July, tell him to have a beer ready.

gemmakate 03-04-2007 05:29

Only 2 weeks on Sat till we are back in PP!
Def going to try O'Lumes this time and the old faves...Stay, Can Cuarrasa and Little Italy for our first lunch when we arrive tired and hungry! And ending up at Bonys for nightcaps each night of course!
We are going to get all our plans finalised before we are back on 7th July for our wedding!!!!!
Only 12 weeks on Saturday, if anyones there, see you in Bonys at abouy 2am!!!:)