Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > GENERAL > Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous Use this area ONLY if you can't find a suitable home for your topic. We'll create a new area if necessary and reserve the right to move topics to more suitable areas. Only post regarding the Pollensa area. This is not a forum for general discussion.

Like Tree10Likes
  • 3 Post By Sparky
  • 2 Post By mike_dublin
  • 5 Post By pollensa

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2017, 12:07
Super Moderator

Default Relocation of the Tourist Information Office in PP.

This has been posted by the ajuntament on FB :-

Quote:
NOVA OFICINA DE TURISME AL PORT DE POLLENÇA

A partir de finals de mes d’abril, el Port de Pollença podrà comptar amb una nova oficina de turisme situada al carrer Joan XXIII, 19.
La decisió de fer un canvi d’ubicació es va donar pel fet de l’increment de visitants durant els últims anys. L’any 2015 aquesta oficina rebé 41.161 visites, l’any 2016, 43.801, i enguany els tres primeres mesos ja hem doblat la xifra d’usuraris en relació a l’any passat.

L’actual oficina ha quedat petita, ja que just comptava amb 24 metres quadrats, incloent bany i magatzem, hi fan feina dues persones a pesar de que té una ubicació idònia.

Per aquest motiu es va iniciar un expedient per llogar un nou local. Després de mirar cinc locals pels voltants de la mateixa, es va triar una una nova ubicació atenent a criteris de preu, situació i estat. Després dels corresponents informes per part dels tècnics d’urbanisme, turisme i jurídics de l’Ajuntament, es procedí al seu lloguer. La nova oficina comptarà amb 76 metres quadrats, que triplica l’espai que actualment disposa l’actual.

Un municipi com el de Pollença que té com a principal motor econòmic el turisme, es mereix una oficina d’informació amb millor qualitat pels visitants, on puguin obtenir la informació adequada, així com els treballadors unes bones condicions per poder donar el seu servei. Pollença disposa de tres oficines, una a Pollença, una al Port i una a Sant Vicenç.

ELS INFORMES TECNICS

El lloguer d’aquest local s’ha fet en base a distints informes tècnics elaborats tant des de l’àrea de turisme (desembre del 2016) com d’Urbanisme (febrer del 2017).

L’informe de l’àrea de turisme assenyala les necessitats que se té d’una oficina amb una superfície superior a l’actual, sobretot davant l’ increment del nombre de turistes que usen aquest servei. Destaca també les mancances de l’actual. Compara diverses ubicacions i locals i arriba a la conclusió que el més adequat és el de Joan XXIII, 19.

L’altre informe ha estat elaborat per l’àrea d’urbanisme i analitza altres aspectes de caire urbanístic, territorial, usos d’acord amb el PGOU i també preus. S’arriba a la mateixa conclusió que el departament de turisme

S'adjunten dues fotos de la nova oficina, en fase de remodelació i una foto de l'antiga

New office of tourism in Puerto Pollensa.
From the end of the month April, Puerto Pollensa may have a new tourism office located at Calle 19., Pope John xxiii
The decision to make a change of location was given by the increase in visitors during the past years. The Year 2015 this office got 41.161 visits, the year 2016, 43.801, and this year the first three months we've doubled the number of usuraris in relation to last year.

The current office has been small, since just counted with 24 Square Feet, including bath and warehouse work, there are two people in spite of which has an ideal location.

For this reason it started a file to rent a new place. After watch five local around the same, they chose a new location based on criteria of price, situation and condition. After the relevant reports by the technicians, tourism and legal of the city, he proceeded to his rent. The new office will feature 76 square meters, triplica space that currently has the current.

A municipality as pollensa which has as its main economic engine tourism, deserves an office of information with better quality for visitors, where they can get the appropriate information, as well as workers some good conditions to provide their service. Pollença has three offices, a pollensa, a port and a SAN VICENTE.

Reports tecnics

The rent for this place was made based on various reports prepared both from the area of Tourism (December 2016) Planning (February 2017).

The report of the area of tourism pointed out that it needs is an office with an area of more than the current, especially before the increase in the number of tourists using this service. Also stresses the shortcomings of the current. Compare various locations and local and come to the conclusion that the fittest is the john xxiii, 19.

Another report has been prepared by the area of planning and analyze other aspects Urban, territorial, uses in accordance with the pgou and also prices. We have reached the same conclusion that the department of tourism
Grandad, mike_dublin and Tommo like this.

Last edited by Sparky; 10-04-2017 at 12:10.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-04-2017, 12:46

Looking at Google Streetview is that across the small Eroski, beside the shoe shop?
joey36 and Tommo like this.
Old 01-06-2017, 15:14
Founder

The new tourist office is now open on c/ Juan XXIII, 19 (more or less opposite the small Eroski). It's very spacious and you can watch this video on the area Welcome to Pollensa (it's rather well done!).

The tourist office is open all year:

Summer (until 31 Oct): Mon-Fri 9:00 to 20:00 Sat 9:00 to 16:00 Sun closed
Winter: Mon-Fri 08:00 to 11:00 & 11:30 to 15:00 Sat-Sun Closed
Sparky, Tommo, Bekki and 2 others like this.