Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > GENERAL > Miscellaneous

Miscellaneous Use this area ONLY if you can't find a suitable home for your topic. We'll create a new area if necessary and reserve the right to move topics to more suitable areas. Only post regarding the Pollensa area. This is not a forum for general discussion.

Like Tree16Likes
  • 12 Post By elainewalls
  • 2 Post By elainewalls
  • 2 Post By Rosie34

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2013, 07:28

Default Trip report July

Arrived 12th July for 10. Days we thought the port looked fabulous , perfect weather and busy we had to book restaurants each night to get what you wanted but that's no problem. Arrived early afternoon and got some baguettes from cantina2 and headed straight to the beach heaven !!! First night our son was tired so got takeaway from Mirch Masala it was ok.
Spent our days mixture of beach/pool and afternoons sunbathing on the terrace. Lunches mix of eating out at Brisa Marina (great toasties) ,Miramar , Capri etc all lovely. Had roast chicken takeaway from Jordi on formentor road a few times very tasty. Evening meals at Stay , Hell's Kitchen , Hostal Bahia ,Ambrosia , can Josep , Little Italy , Los Faroles ,Brisa Marina etc all great favourites were Hell's Kitchen fabulous food ,great presentation and value and Hostal Bahia unbeatable location and mussels and paella to die for. Great pre and post dinner drinks at Cappucinos , bar Lemon , and the new Miramar terrace by the sea all beautiful locations pricey but so worth it. Most days our son cycled along the bay so stopped every day at El Ancla for drinks love it great value. Great shopping bought lots , loved the market stocked up on fruit and veg etc. Had my usual massage at Pilars beauty salon next to voramar love it there Pilar and her daughter Cristina are so nice. Managed a trip into old town so beautiful and breakfast at Il Giardino. On night of the fireworks dinner at Can Josep watching the procession then stood on the beach to watch the fireworks just magical.
We had such a wonderful holiday can't wait to go back in Oct when it will be different again. Just fabulous !!!!!!
debz1, sws97sdg, LK1960 and 9 others like this.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-08-2013, 08:55

Oh elaine! That post made me smile!! Written at a hundred miles an hour I think and shows how much you crammed in on your holiday! I take it you didn't manage the Galeon this holiday then?! Sounds great though, thanks for listing it all!
Old 11-08-2013, 09:10
Super Moderator

Lovely trip report Elaine, really appreciate you taking the time to post it .
Old 11-08-2013, 10:40

You sound like you had an amazing holiday. A great read
Old 11-08-2013, 13:26

Smile

Bella you are so intuitive I did type quickly !! That was my second go I spent ages typing first one and when I submitted it disappeared arghh !!!
I wondered if it had timed out as I had taken so long so second attempt was very fast !! So fast I missed out lots of mint tea stops at cafe 1919 lovely at the end of the night and lots if pistachio ice creams from valls hut yummy.
No galeon yet this year looking at maybe January for that we stated in miramar 1 penthouse great apartment but very traditional inside only negative the terrace was mega huge and got the sun all day.
Belladonna and Rosie34 like this.
Old 11-08-2013, 14:29

Loved reading your 90mph report If I do a longish report, I do it in a word doc first and then copy and paste - then you dont have to worry about getting timed out
sws97sdg and LK1960 like this.
Old 12-08-2013, 09:05

Same here Rosie, I have been caught out like that as well!

On island time!!