Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Miscellaneous (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/miscellaneous/)
-   -   Girlie Weekend!!! :-) (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/miscellaneous/10210-girlie-weekend.html)

Serendipity 11-06-2013 19:25

Girlie Weekend!!! :-)

Hi everybody,

I'm SO excitied!! Just booked a last minute few days away for this coming weekend with two of my friends!! :D I always come to PP with my family but will be arriving Friday morning and leaving very late on Sunday night for a relaxing girls weekend :)

Two carnivores and a friend who 'won't eat anything with a face' could be tricky but I'm sure we'll be able to keep everyone happy! Lol.

I never usually go out late in the evening and was thinking of visiting 'Nostalgia' for a bit of music as have never been there before.

Right, now to try and attempt to get all my liquids, lipsticks and creams into that ridiculously tiny plastic bag that you're allowed to take in your hand luggage!!!! :eek:

Jo xx

marilyn 11-06-2013 19:50

I am sure you will have a brilliant time. I can recommend Centric which caters imaginatively for both carnivores and veggies. Also it is conveniently sited opposite Nostalgia - a must for the end of a fun night!

Sparky 11-06-2013 20:15

It's baking hot so you won't need to pack too much, if you do go to Centric don't forget to mention puertopollensa.com so you can claim your free glass of cava ;) have fun :D:D.

Serendipity 11-06-2013 20:46

Thanks ladies :-) Free glass of Cava did I hear somebody say??!! Well it would be rude not to wouldn't it?!! Lol. Wow, we have a new magic phrase .. Instead of 'Open Sesame' it's 'puertopollensa.com' !! :D

I was out there for a week between May 18th and 25th and it was quite cold. My little girl was blue after 5mins in the sea. Glad it's warmed up a bit and hopefully we'll be back as a family in September so I don't feel too guilty about the fab weather haha.

Looking forwards to trying Centric and Nostalgia :-)

As you can probably tell, I'm quite excited! Lol

Jo x

cumberland8 11-06-2013 23:08

Corb Marie on the sea front although not often mentioned, does in our opinion ,the most fantastic steaks & meats on their charcoal grill & is run by a very proud family restauranteur.

Lorenzo 12-06-2013 11:05

Girlie weekend

And if you do venture out on Friday night, don't forget to pop into O'Hara's opposite Nostalgia and next to Centric, as the wonderful Hustlers will be playing live there from 22.30hrs! They are amazing!

clinz 12-06-2013 12:51

As a veggie - with a meat eating family! - can recommend Nicos where they have some great veggie and non veggie meals...always gets a few visits from us.

Serendipity 12-06-2013 22:06

Wow, thanks everybody .... I think our weekend food and entertainment itinerary is sorted!!! :)

...factor 50 ..CHECK .... sun hat .. CHECK .... book .. CHECK .... Oooroes ..CHECK .... let the fun begin :D

Jo x

pollensa 13-06-2013 15:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by clinz (Post 84718)
As a veggie - with a meat eating family! - can recommend Nicos where they have some great veggie and non veggie meals...always gets a few visits from us.

And you get a FREE glass of Sangria when you mention puertoPollensa.com ! :):)

El Gordo 18-06-2013 22:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by pollensa (Post 84762)
And you get a FREE glass of Sangria when you mention puertoPollensa.com ! :):)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparky (Post 84762)
go to Centric don't forget to mention puertopollensa.com so you can claim your free glass of cava :):)

WOW

Anywhere else this works? :cool:

pollensa 18-06-2013 22:56

One more so far - a FREE shot at El Meson!