Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Members Area (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/members-area/)
-   -   Forum Get-Togethers (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/members-area/7594-forum-get-togethers.html)

pollensa 25-06-2011 14:02

Forum Get-Togethers

Hi all new & long-standing members,

I'm adding a new thread here as we have been getting lots of questions about regular meet-ups.

Basically, there was an informal suggestion to meet at the Marina Cafe (location map if you click on the link) at around 11:15 on a Thursday.

I will be there next Thursday 30th June but I'm afraid I only visit a few times a year. Sparky who is resident will attend when she can. So apart from that it's up to you & to recognise yourselves!

If you like you can buy a T-shirt

http://www.puertopollensa.com/Images...2011_200px.jpg

or you could get hold of one of our new Restaurant leaflets available at the tourist office & several other outlets (& wave it about!). If you do get together do take some photos & post them to flickr photo group (see Pollensa Photos - Pollensa Forum or even our FB page.

So if any of you are around this coming Thursday, it would be great to meet you!

Zelda :)

jiggggy 26-06-2011 17:09

Our very own Puerto Pollensa.com meet! Great idea, Pollensa. Unfortunately, i was in the port at the end of May, so i have missed out. Maybe next year.

CathB 26-06-2011 22:16

we will be there 2-16th July so may hopefully will be able to make one of the weeks :)

Belladonna 26-06-2011 22:55

Pollensa Poppets, don't worry, we will sort one out later in the year again. The hunt for the hot Padron Peppers will continue!:D

anthony 27-06-2011 21:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by pollensa (Post 60796)
Hi all new & long-standing members,

I'm adding a new thread here as we have been getting lots of questions about regular meet-ups.

Basically, there was an informal suggestion to meet at the Marina Cafe (location map if you click on the link) at around 11:15 on a Thursday.

I will be there next Thursday 30th July but I'm afraid I only visit a few times a year. Sparky who is resident will attend when she can. So apart from that it's up to you & to recognise yourselves!

If you like you can buy a T-shirt

http://www.puertopollensa.com/Images...2011_200px.jpg

or you could get hold of one of our new Restaurant leaflets available at the tourist office & several other outlets (& wave it about!). If you do get together do take some photos & post them to flickr photo group (see Pollensa Photos - Pollensa Forum or even our FB page.

So if any of you are around this coming Thursday, it would be great to meet you!

Zelda :)

Hello Zelda.
I think you mean 30th June (not July), which is a shame as my wife will be there in July. We will try to get to the Marina cafe on a Thursday morning and see what happns!
Hope to meet up in the future.
Alison and Anthony

pollensa 27-06-2011 22:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by anthony (Post 60848)
Hello Zelda.
I think you mean 30th June (not July), which is a shame as my wife will be there in July. We will try to get to the Marina cafe on a Thursday morning and see what happns!
Hope to meet up in the future.
Alison and Anthony

Sorry Yes I did mean this Thursday 30th June - I keep making that mistake. :o Don't worry I'm sure that there will be other members at future Thursdays.

fil6699 29-06-2011 08:17

will call along This Thursday morning 30th June as I am here :) see you all then

pollensa 29-06-2011 08:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by fil6699 (Post 60894)
will call along This Thursday morning 30th June as I am here :) see you all then

Great see you then. We're just about to go to the airport - will be buying factor 50 once we get through security - I hear it's pretty sunny. :)

pollensa 30-06-2011 13:40

Was great to meet you fil6699 & several more. It's now pretty hot now but I'll be posting the photos when I can. Thank you very much for coming along - those who could make it. :)

fil6699 30-06-2011 17:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by pollensa (Post 60925)
Was great to meet you fil6699 & several more. It's now pretty hot now but I'll be posting the photos when I can. Thank you very much for coming along - those who could make it. :)

Great Meeting you also and the rest of the people, and thanks for the coffee :)

Sparky 01-07-2011 11:06

It was really good to meet Andrew711, fil6699, the mattydread family and the Fussies for the first time. Also lovely to see Zelda and hubby, Pollensaman, SWS and Whaleywanderer again and had a brief chat with Smiddy as i was leaving.:D:D
Thank you for the drinks Zelda, it was very kind of you ;).

jiggggy 01-07-2011 15:24

Free drinks!:eek: And i missed out! :(
:p

Sparky 01-07-2011 15:44

Bad timing Jiggs!!! :( maybe next time :D;).

pollensa 20-08-2011 11:20

Just a reminder that I, pollensaman, sparky & maybe a few more will be at the next meet-up Thursday 25th Aug, 11:15 at Marina Cafe so do say hello if you about. :)

fil6699 06-09-2011 15:54

is any body around this Thursday Morning 8th sept 11.15 at Marina cafe?
am home alone so thought I would pop along for a coffe and catch up.