Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Members Area (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/members-area/)
-   -   Who is out in September?. (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/members-area/14620-who-out-september.html)

Sparky 26-08-2020 09:39

Who is out in September?.

Who is planning to come out in September?.

charlotte 26-08-2020 10:30

Hoping to fly out 01 September for 14 nights and to celebrate our silver wedding. Had been having a few doubts as to what the situation is over there - but as staying in villa and hiring a car hopefully all will be safe.
Flying Ryanair so no danger of flight cancellation or refund !!!!

Miller 26-08-2020 11:29

Annual May and September trips cancelled already. Transfered to October but decided to cancel that as well. Had already booked for May and September next year and just added March as well!!
Very sad/sorry to miss 2020 but due to age etc. decided to be prudent.
We hope that all that do go have a great time.
Hope for better outcome next year.

P&C@29 26-08-2020 11:30

Should have been for 3 weeks but EasyJet cancelled our flights so maybe 2021

El Gordo 26-08-2020 13:25

Fingers crossed ... :cool:

kazzergardner 26-08-2020 18:58

Out on the 6th for a couple of weeks, then back in November, or may just stay:)

Colandbev 26-08-2020 19:05

Hello Everybody,
Just got back on line after a long absence (don't ask!)
Good to see you all still here. Hope you have all kept safe and well (as can be considering). Hoping to come out maybe September, just wondering if any major changes as due to several health scares .we not been for about 4 years or so. I see my favourite Daina is hoping to re-open shortly. How is Carlos doing at the IRU. I hope Bony is still doing okay at the best bar as I know he was having a few issues when we were last over. Would appreciate any news/updates from anybody there.
Cheers
Colandbev

Diver Val 27-08-2020 07:08

As EasyJet cancelled our two weeks in September, I have now booked with Ryanair ! First time for us, hope it goes well ( 3rd to 13th). Can’t wait, little Ryanair approved bag is packed already !

Bootledodger 01-09-2020 13:41

Due out next Monday....no cancellation from hotel (in old Aludia) for 3 nights - then over to PP for 7. Desperately sad seeing what's happening to the hotels/restaurants/bars, especially the staff - let's hope they all survive til next year....will many still be open next week?

El Gordo 01-09-2020 16:36

Hopefully on 12th....:rolleyes:

Teflon 14-09-2020 11:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sparky (Post 131164)
Who is planning to come out in September?.

Hope to come out on Friday (Easyjet flights permitting) for 12 days can someone remind me what the current Covid restrictions are for social distancing, mask wearing etc. are as we do not wish to contravene / offend? :)

Sparky 14-09-2020 14:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teflon (Post 131316)
Hope to come out on Friday (Easyjet flights permitting) for 12 days can someone remind me what the current Covid restrictions are for social distancing, mask wearing etc. are as we do not wish to contravene / offend? :)

Masks to be worn at all times in all public areas except when eating or drinking, no smoking in any public areas, beaches closed from 9pm until 7am. Sitting at the bar is banned from 10pm. All this could change at any time ;).

Teflon 14-09-2020 15:46

Thanks Sparky :)

martinchip10 16-09-2020 22:14

Should have been our last day of 12 tomorrow after rebooking from late June. Couldn't go as work would not allow me to self isolate for 2 weeks and Debs has a couple of health issues and as insurance would not over, so decided best not to go.
Gutted as would loved to support the businesses in PP.
Booked up for mud June next year...fingers crossed.
Love to all in PP and stay safe.

Miller 17-09-2020 11:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by martinchip10 (Post 131323)
Should have been our last day of 12 tomorrow after rebooking from late June. Couldn't go as work would not allow me to self isolate for 2 weeks and Debs has a couple of health issues and as insurance would not over, so decided best not to go.
Gutted as would loved to support the businesses in PP.
Booked up for mud June next year...fingers crossed.
Love to all in PP and stay safe.

Sounds as if it might be a bit wet next June. Sorry!