Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Members Area (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/members-area/)
-   -   Who is out in August?. (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/members-area/13938-who-out-august.html)

Sparky 01-07-2018 09:52

Who is out in August?.

Anyone braving the heat and humidity of August?.

bobley 01-07-2018 14:49

Yeah!!! (he says looking for an air con unit on the web).

2 weeks of early morning walks and veeery long siestas and more evening walks.

kcdc230 01-07-2018 18:52

Us too!

We're out for the first time since February last year. Really looking forward to it, as we always do. Staying in a villa we've not been to before.

And it'll be a nice relaxing week for our 11 year old who will have been to the Isle of Wight with her school for a week at the beginning of the holidays and then a few days later another week camping with the Guides in Norfolk. A couple of days rest after that and then we're over to Pollensa, so she can spend all day relaxing next to the pool!!

car77 01-07-2018 19:06

Yup!

Won't need to come for a suntan this year after the weather we're having here!
We'll just be coming to get fat!

Allowed the kids and boyfriend/girlfriend to come for one week only and then we've 10 days to relax :)

TCUK 02-07-2018 13:19

Yes! 2 weeks in August. This current UK weather is just helping us get in training for the proper weather :D.

We're trying out the Maricel apartments (Miramar hotel) for the 1st time. Very much looking forward to all things Puerto Pollensa, but definitely the location. We usually do a villa in the Boquer area which was always a good 25-30min stroll for us (prams/2 little people in tow) and sometimes twice a day.

So effectively I'm gaining an extra 2hrs per day for the 2 weeks ;)

car77 02-07-2018 14:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by TCUK (Post 123470)
Yes! 2 weeks in August. This current UK weather is just helping us get in training for the proper weather :D.

We're trying out the Maricel apartments (Miramar hotel) for the 1st time. Very much looking forward to all things Puerto Pollensa, but definitely the location. We usually do a villa in the Boquer area which was always a good 25-30min stroll for us (prams/2 little people in tow) and sometimes twice a day.

So effectively I'm gaining an extra 2hrs per day for the 2 weeks ;)

You'll love the Maricel apartments. Perfectly placed, lovely pool to use and always other children for the little ones to play with.

Car 77

TCUK 03-07-2018 13:16

Great to hear Car77!

We've walked past them many a time and I always told my wife we'd stay there one day. Which has now culminated into a little bet between us, with myself saying this will be the best PP hol we've had (so far) ;).

Thanks for taking the time out to pass on the above info :)

badoherty 08-08-2018 14:15

Hopefully we'll be there 18th-31st staying at Villa Concha Sports Hotel :)

Shinyface 09-08-2018 14:05

We are flying out on Sat for 2 weeks , should be in PP for lunch time. :D:D:D:D:D