Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Members Area (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/members-area/)
-   -   Who is out in September?. (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/members-area/12976-who-out-september.html)

MPH133 11-08-2016 11:24

yup me too - coming out 6th for 16 nights

LK1960 13-08-2016 07:42

Me!! Bringing forward our usual October trip to last week of September. Can't wait :)

PP4me 21-08-2016 18:42

We are out on the 11th for 10 days in September, starting the hour countdown next week (only three weeks to go).

Hi Sparky are there any planned weekly meet ups in September?, if so we should be able to get to two of them if there are.

Last year we managed to get to the meet up in the square, all seats in the square were occupied with plenty of people looking in but only four customers.

We had a lovely chat with the other couple and hopefully they will be there this year.

Shaun&Caro 30-08-2016 19:33

NOT out in September (October and November fingers crossed) but we just spent a lovely five weeks in PP. Despite the many things that have been written on the forum over the last few months - all of which are absolutely valid opinions - we found the port to be as lovely as ever, thanks to friends new and old that we bumped into.

Sorry if this not the right thread

I hope you all have a great time in September
Shaun

Diver Val 31-08-2016 07:04

Another visit

We are out 5th to 20th. Lucky us. It's always pleasant, not too hot, we just love it. Roll on Monday!

Gommar Goffer 31-08-2016 09:30

out on the 8th for 8 days with my daughter.

Cat318 31-08-2016 17:03

We are out last week in September for 3 weeks for our second visit this year. For the first time, we are driving down. Been reading, with interest, previous posts about bringing the car. Ferries all booked. Bring it on!

PP4me 04-09-2016 18:02

Not long now - 7 days or 168 hours and we will be in PP.

Traditionally we like to celebrate our arrival and that 1st drink in Eolo, this means we are here, there is nothing better (for us) to see the world go by and look across the beach and marina areas.

What do others do on their arrival?

copper 04-09-2016 20:06

We arrive next Sunday and if all goes well and French Air Traffic dont delay as they did in June !! we should be in the Port by 12ish

The apartment is available then so I will unpack while my husband goes to shop for some wine and other essentials !! then out on the balcony for light lunch and a sleep on the sunbeds before we get ready for our first evening out We have a very early start so like a sleep so we can enjoy our first evening to the full

Hope to catch John Lynam at the Panorama if he is on

We have been out tonight and were discussing Restaurant choices in the Car So many to chose from Some we didnt manage Osteria Centric and El Meson in June but tried Los Zarales for the first time Will have to check the top 5s beofre we leave

Enjoy your holiday

P&C@29 05-09-2016 09:11

We arrive on a Sunday this year get to port 1.30ish, so first job to get some supplies from the Hippa Centro 50 yards from the apartment, get unpacked. then down to Brissa Marina for late lunch. Francesco and the other waiters always make us feel back at home.:)

Sparky 05-09-2016 10:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by P&C@29 (Post 114294)
We arrive on a Sunday this year get to port 1.30ish, so first job to get some supplies from the Hippa Centro 50 yards from the apartment, get unpacked. then down to Brissa Marina for late lunch. Francesco and the other waiters always make us feel back at home.:)

Hope you don't get any delays as they close at 2pm ;).