Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Living & Working in the Pollensa Area (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/living-working-pollensa-area/)
-   -   Garage or car parking space wanted (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/living-working-pollensa-area/8301-garage-car-parking-space-wanted.html)

whaleywanderer 09-01-2012 12:29

Garage or car parking space wanted

We will be bringing our car out to PP in the Spring and we are looking at all the options available for leaving it whilst we are back in the UK. I know we can leave it in the 'Park and Fly' at the airport but really would prefer to leave it in PP.

If anybody has an unused garage or car parking space attached to their property and want to rent it out please send me a pm.

Sparky 09-01-2012 13:13

Hi Whaley, there are quite a few garages "to let" here so might be worth looking around when you get here. We had a look at a couple for our car but decided it was not really worth the 50/60€ per month they were asking.

Jos 15-06-2016 16:20

I have got a place to rent under my house.
Open garage space under my apartment
Are you still looking
josville@me.com

whaleywanderer 15-06-2016 23:59

Thanks Jos but we have now moved and have a garage. This may be useful to somebody else though.

Molt de Renou 23-12-2016 13:55

Good morning,

A friend of mine is looking for something like this to store his 3 very expensive motorcycles.

Anybody got any suggestions ?.

Thanks

majprop 23-12-2016 19:19

Whalley wanderer, I note that you say you are bringing your car out from the u.k., if you are thinking of keeping it here all year then check with the local police or the guardia civil about the restrictions on doing this as they are strict on this irrespective of whether you are european or not, i know people have been fined heavily and made to change their registration on the car to Spanish plates.
I have also noted a number of u.k. registered cars that have been here a long time, if I have then I am sure that they have..

Sparky 23-12-2016 19:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by majprop (Post 116108)
Whalley wanderer, I note that you say you are bringing your car out from the u.k., if you are thinking of keeping it here all year then check with the local police or the guardia civil about the restrictions on doing this as they are strict on this irrespective of whether you are european or not, i know people have been fined heavily and made to change their registration on the car to Spanish plates.
I have also noted a number of u.k. registered cars that have been here a long time, if I have then I am sure that they have..

Whaleywanderer's original post was from 2012 ;).

Molt de Renou 23-12-2016 21:49

My fault, apologies.

majprop 26-12-2016 20:33

I must get glasses !! but the advice is relevant to the cars tht are in resort at the moment.