Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Living & Working in the Pollensa Area (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/living-working-pollensa-area/)
-   -   Architect (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/living-working-pollensa-area/6866-architect.html)

Linda 10-12-2010 19:12

Architect

Hi, We are in the process of purchasing a country house in Pollensa and if everything is in order with the legality of the title deeds etc. we should complete in February. We would like to do some internal alterations and would be grateful if anyone could recommend an architect in the area.

Linda

Lorenzo 10-12-2010 21:18

Architect

Hi Linda
There is a wonderful saxophone player who often joins up with band called The Hustlers. His name is Santiago and his profession is working as an architect. I have seen one of the lovely houses he has transformed in old Pollensa and it was amazing.
I don't have contact details for him but you might be able to contact him via any of the members of The Hustlers or possibly via anyone on this forum who lives in PP.
Good luck with the project!

Linda 10-12-2010 23:09

Lorenzo
Thank you for your reply, I will try to make contact with Santiago when I locate his contact details.

eleanor 11-12-2010 10:48

Hi Linda. My husband is a qualified UK and USA architect and has much experience overseas. He has worked very closely with Santiago over the years and can highly recommend him.
Should you find difficulty in tracking him down please send me a pm and I will supply you with his contact details.
Good luck with your purchase.

Linda 11-12-2010 15:11

Thank you Eleanor, I will try to find his contact details and if I don't find them I with send you a pm.

Linda 04-01-2011 22:46

Architect

Hi All,

I am having trouble finding the contact details for Santiago the Architect, does anyone have his details please. Or the details of any other Architect they could recommend.

Many thanks,

Linda

eleanor 05-01-2011 13:22

Hi Linda

This info may be of use to others too so thought it best to post rather than pm.

The Santiago my husband has worked with and recommends may not be the same one as referred to above. My husband doesn't think he is a member of Hustlers but of course he could be wrong.

Anyway architect to architect my husband recommends this Santiago as his number is 0034 609 839629 and the office number is 531312

Should Santiago not be able to assist you at this time then he should be able to recommend you to another qualified architect. Hope this helps you.

Good luck!

eleanor 05-01-2011 13:28

Just a thought - i'm not sure if I have just broken a rule above. If I have, i apologise and please remove my post and I will pm Linda.

Linda 05-01-2011 13:30

Hi Eleanor,

Thank you for the information which is much appreciated.

Regards

Linda

Lorenzo 07-01-2011 17:27

Architect

Hi Linda
This is indeed the same Santiago that I was recommending!

He is not a member of The Hustlers but often jams with them as he is a talented saxophone player as well - and a really nice person too :)

Linda 07-01-2011 23:40

Architect

Hi Lorenzo,

Thanks for the confirmation, we will telephone him next week as hopefully people will be getting back to work after the Christmas/New Year break.

Regards

Linda

Lorenzo 08-01-2011 02:12

Architect

Hi Linda
I spoke to Santiago today via Facebook and he is looking forward to your call. Kind regards Mary

Linda 08-01-2011 19:20

Architect

Hi Mary,

Thank you at least he will not be surprised when I phone him.

Regards

Linda

eleanor 09-01-2011 14:57

Architects are human - so my husband tells me! lol

I know business can be slow but I don't think any architect will be surprised to receive a call offering them a project! lol

Good luck Linda hope all goes well with the purchase and the work.

Linda 11-01-2011 18:25

Architect

Hi Mary, Eleanor, All,

We have now spoken to Santiago the architect and have arranged to meet with him next week as we are going to Pollensa for 4 days.

So thank you for your help and I will let you know how things progress.

Kind regards

Linda