Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > LIVING & WORKING IN POLLENSA > Living & Working in the Pollensa Area

Living & Working in the Pollensa Area This forum is for any comments, questions and advice about living (permanently or temporarily) and working in the Pollensa area. Aimed at ex-pats, property owners etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21-06-2008, 12:23

Default Confort phone mumber?

Would any of you lucky enough to be living there happen to know Confort's phone number? google no help whatsoever!
Bought lovely Bosch washing machine while in the port last week but need instruction manual in English (yes will learn Spanish....but in meantime may need to work out some of the functionality)!!
Contacted Bosch at Milton Keynes and lo and behold, they need the e-number found inside the door! Well, I'm here, washer there - so a bit stuck.
I thought the very helpful Miguel would be able to have a quick squint inside the door of the Bosch XX5 on display but can't find a phone number to ask him!!
Thanks so much for any help....
Suse
Sponsored Links
Old 21-06-2008, 12:55

Suse

The number is 00 34 971 866872

Regards

Sharon
Old 21-06-2008, 14:02

hi suse

if u dont get anywhere visit the bosch website and email them. they should be able to email you the brochure in pdf format.

regards

gary
Old 21-06-2008, 21:20

Default Confort phone number

Sharon - you are a star! Thanks so much! That should sort it!

And Gary - believe me - did just what you said and despite explaining the situation (that I couldn't get the e-number because I wasn't with the machine), the complete numpty at Bosch in Milton Keynes spares and service said ' just give me the e-number and we can help you!' Aaargh! So I replied and asked if they could find a way round it, and the answer is 'no we can only help if we have the e-number!!' You wouldn't get that nonsense in the port, now would you?!

Thanks both - just joined this forum a few weeks back, after me and Ade bought our place in PP last year, and it's proving to be a real mine of information.

All the best!

Suse
Old 23-06-2008, 20:00

Woops, Silly me - I read `comfort´phone number under the working in Pollensa section and had visions of clicking onto this thread and finding a phone number of some lovely person who would comfort people who may be home sick. Sad really - sun must have got into the brain again! Then again, maybe not such a bad idea - a bad day at work in Pollença and we can be comforted by someone ion the end of the telephne - any volunteers??!!
Old 12-09-2008, 12:34

Smile Another vote for Comfort electrical shop

I just wanted to mention the great service given by Comfort recently. I'd bought some electrical goods from them back in June which they delivered & fitted the very next day. Sadly the washing machine conked out recently - not really their fault as they just sell them. I contacted them when I popped out at the beginning of this month, they checked to see which model I had bought and when it was purchased on their data base. They then arranged to have a service engineer come to my apartment the next morning. He diagnosed the problem - a faulty circuit board - and got a replacement one from his van and fitted it. All done & sorted out within one day - amazing!

Last edited by Lorenzo; 12-09-2008 at 12:39.