Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Living & Working in the Pollensa Area (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/living-working-pollensa-area/)
-   -   Pollentia Mar (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/living-working-pollensa-area/3686-pollentia-mar.html)

Rachel23 12-08-2008 11:10

Pollentia Mar

Hey all

We went and had a look at the show flat last week and have to say it was excellent just wondering everyone elses views on these and buying property in PP.

Rachel

favie 12-08-2008 19:24

Pollentia Mar

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachel23 (Post 23921)
We went and had a look at the show flat last week
Rachel

Hi Rachel,

First of all ....I am glad you had a great holiday. It's a coincidence that you went to see these flats as I have been viewing them on the website dreaming of buying one!!! ;)They do look lovely.....where exactly are they positioned? I believe not far from the pinewalk but can't think where....didn't notice them when I was over in May.

Cheers

snowy2007 12-08-2008 19:55

You may like to look here

YouTube - Pollentia Mar - Mallorca

sws97sdg 12-08-2008 20:40

Great link snowy, apartments look great, we admired them when we were there last week.

favie 12-08-2008 21:01

....yes thanks for that Snowy - I'll have to continue dreaming for now!!:(

Rachel23 13-08-2008 10:02

They are in front of the spar opposite the flora apartments - my father and I were thinking of it the apartments begin at 220k but then with all the fees with buying property in spain - i can dream lol ;)

Yveee:) 13-08-2008 19:16

Can anyone tell me if these flats are mainly residential or aimed more to holiday homes as my family have a flat out there but it is in a residential block without a pool and we are looking for a more , how should I say, holiday home feel . Sorry if this doesn't make sense :o

its cd 13-08-2008 21:21

pollentia Mar

We too had a look around for a friend of ours

My view was that they were nice apartments, well built and well fitted out and in a fab location

However, apart from the penthouses and corner apartments, the terrace was quite small ( table and 4 chairs and it was almost full ) and that the Pool was too small for the number of apartments ............ I could see myself possibly having a quick dip in it, but not lazing around it. Also, the views from the pool area were not greay ( backs of other buildings mainly )

Rab 13-08-2008 22:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachel23 (Post 23921)
Hey all

We went and had a look at the show flat last week and have to say it was excellent just wondering everyone elses views on these and buying property in PP.

Rachel

Where is Pollentia Mar Rachel?

Edit to say I am a thicko and should have read the replies. I havent seen them but do know where they are. The pool area looks a wee bit small via Snows youtube video. I can only assume by the size of it that it will be mainly aimed towarsd locals who probably wont use the poll facilities as much as tourists. Their location is not bad IMO but teher are two blocks beside the Ora Playa (just across from Bar Coral) which would probably be better sited for a holiday apartment.

snowy2007 13-08-2008 22:05

Click on my link and you will see. Not far from Bony's

Rab 13-08-2008 22:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by snowy2007 (Post 23988)
Click on my link and you will see. Not far from Bony's

Not far enough snowy. ;)

cansingala-dan 15-04-2009 12:23

ive seen these also, they look really nice.
my uncle used to own a place in can singala which i am trying to get my hands on at the moment.
i haven't been over for a good 10 years, has much changed?? :)

sinbad 28-05-2009 15:59

money Back

hi

my granda is thinking about buying one of these apartments with a company called crown overseas property they are giving him cashback if he buys one.

i just thought you guys might like to know mines is a bud if u save some cash:)