Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > LIVING & WORKING IN POLLENSA > Living & Working in the Pollensa Area

Living & Working in the Pollensa Area This forum is for any comments, questions and advice about living (permanently or temporarily) and working in the Pollensa area. Aimed at ex-pats, property owners etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27-05-2008, 16:29

Default Local shops selling washing machines, fridges etc

Hola
Does anyone have any good recommendations for local shops which sell white goods like washing machines & fridges etc?
I'd like to replace a couple of items and would like to find a good local shop which would be happy to supply, plumb in the washing machine and also take away the old units.
Thanks for any recommendations of local shops which have given good prompt service!
Sponsored Links
Old 27-05-2008, 19:21

Hi Lorenzo! I can really recommend Confort which is in the Port. The service is great,I have bought a washing machine and a fridge/freezer from them as well as smaller items. And they usually deliver the same day if you want.

Now directions mmm not very good at this as I don't know the street names If you drive up the little service road of the dual carriageway (that starts at Caprabo) then take the 2nd right. Go passed restaurant Siller and then take the next turning on the left, which brings you to a small roundabout, and you will then see Confort staright ahead.

Hope this helps

Debs
Old 28-05-2008, 08:32

Hi Lorenzo. We too have always used Confort, they are soooo helpful. They will deliver same day or following day, unpack, plumb in, remove the old one and then tell you to pay when you're ready! Try that one in England!

If you're walking, start from the police station at the back of the town. With your back to the station, turn right and keep walking. Turn right at Milar (the Hipermercado is just in front). The little roundabout Debz mentioned is straight in front with Confort on the right.
Old 28-05-2008, 09:32

Smile Shops selling fridges & washing machines etc

Hi Debs & Sandy
Thanks very much for your recommendations! Much appreciated. I'm pretty sure I know where Confort is from your descriptions so will pop along there on Monday morning. Let's see if they can meet the challenge of getting both items delivered and fitted in just two days. Fingers crossed & will let you know how I get on.
Old 30-05-2008, 22:17

Hi.

If you are in Poll town asI am, Sallas near the police stn fixed me up sameday with washer,drier,fridge fitted and working.
Old 31-05-2008, 08:51

I would agree with Debz and Sandy. The service is excellent. Miguel is very helpful as is Sebastian the technic.
Old 31-05-2008, 15:34

Default Washers and fridges

Thanks all - that's my task when I'm next there on 8th June. Inherited some fairly old gear with the apartment and it needs updating! We'll try Confort!
Suse
Old 04-06-2008, 17:24

Thumbs up Shop selling electrical goods

Well I am very happy to report that Confort came up tops and even though I was only in PP for two days, they managed to deliver & fit my new fridge and washing machine - and take away the old items within the price. They also put my details on their data base, saying that if there was any problem whatsoever, they could check which model & make I had bought and also check on the guarantee period etc, in case of repairs.
Very good service - so thanks for the recommendation everyone! I'm very happy with their service too!
Also, opposite Confort is a handy shop which sells everything you need for your villa or apartment, from crockery, glassware, cooking pots & pans to cleaning equipment etc.
Old 05-06-2008, 08:20

So glad everything went okay Lorenzo. Confort have had our details on their database for a few years and it makes things so much easier next time you buy something. I'd forgotten about the shop opposite. Must look in there sometime!
Old 19-06-2008, 16:58

Default Confort electricals

As planned took everyone's advice about Confort last week while in the sun (yes the real June arrived at last)!! What a fantastic service from Miguel!! Got a Bosch washing machine chosen, paid for, and in and working within the hour - the delivery guys virtually followed us back to the apartment! A record that could not be matched here in Brentwood, let me tell you!! They took the old one away, installed and tested and all free of charge within a very good price! We have an account now for all the good reasons given before and I couldn't be more impressed.
Happy shopping!
Suse
Old 19-06-2008, 22:48

Talking Confort electrical shop

Hi Suse
I'm glad that Confort came up trumps for you too. It's so good to find a shop with friendly staff who offer great service and can deliver & fit or plumb in so quickly - and take away the old items too!