Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > LIVING & WORKING IN POLLENSA > Living & Working in the Pollensa Area

Living & Working in the Pollensa Area This forum is for any comments, questions and advice about living (permanently or temporarily) and working in the Pollensa area. Aimed at ex-pats, property owners etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21-05-2002, 19:32
hazelw

Default BBC1 Passport the the Sun series 4

We are coming back this summer and looking for new chatacters to take part. If you or anyone you know is interested, please call Hazel on 00 44 (0)20 8735 4080
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2002, 08:08
I know the perfect couple

Default I know the perfect couple

My Mother and Step-Father. Due out in August for @ a Month... always up to something!!!!!!? I'll give em your number!
Old 09-07-2002, 04:48
Barrington

Hazel,

My fiancee and I are looking to move abroad possibly to Majorca and we are going to Puerto Pollensa on 21/07/02 to investigate properties and the area. We would be interested to hear from you if you consider us suitable for the programme which I have always enjoyed and found inspirational.
Regards Barry Harrison.
Old 09-07-2002, 04:53
Barrington

Hazel,

My fiancee and I are looking to move abroad possibly to Majorca and we are going to Puerto Pollensa on 21/07/02 to investigate properties and the area. We would be interested to hear from you if you consider us suitable for the programme which I have always enjoyed and found inspirational.
Regards Barry Harrison.
Old 02-05-2003, 18:30
whiter30

Hi Hazel, I am a web hosting application engineer and my finacee is a scientist. We are both desperatly looking to make long lasting life changing decisions. This looks a great oppurtunity to make those changes.

Hopefully speak to soon:hat
Old 31-07-2003, 05:04
nickandsue

Default Extremely Interested

We are a young couple from Essex with a small 6 month old baby daughter. We have been actively looking throughout Europe for a location to start a new life for ourselves and our baby.
I have been to Puerto Pollensa over a dozen times as a child and quite recently we visited, as my parents holiday there at least once every year, so we have recently turned our attentions to looking for a property in the town.
I am a project manager for a large american investment bank in the city of london and my wife is currently on maternity leave from her job as a legal secretary, so you could say that we both have quite good jobs, but we still seem to be struggling to pay all our bills including a large mortgage for a house that I hardly ever get to see with my daily 2.5 hour commute into Victoria from the depths of Essex.
Our property is currently worth around 260k and we have about a 130k mortgage. We would be looking to sell up and move lock stock and barrel to our new home abroad. Our greatest challenge so far, and the reason we haven't made the move just yet, is the difficulty we have found in generating an income, albeit a small one to cover our living expenses. I am generally handy at all manner of things and I am sure I could turn my hand to something (maybe villa maintenance) or even property sales and my wife is a registered childminder, qualified beautician and I should add a brilliant cook (thought I'd add that to gain some brownie points...ha ha).
All we want is to be able to live a simple life, send our children to a good school, have adequate medical care if anyone should get sick, and be able to sit outside to eat, drink some nice red wine in the evenings and watch all the fascinating people going by up and down the high street in Puerto Pollensa.
Hope to hear from you soon
Nick & Sue
nick_lovett@yahoo.com
Old 31-07-2003, 16:43
Founder

Default Re: Passport to the Sun

Nick,

if you are responding to the original Passport to the Sun request, this was first posted last year & that series was recorded in 2002. However I believe they are looking again but you will need to contact liontv direct www.liontv.co.uk Do let us know how you get & Best of Luck.