Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Living & Working in the Pollensa Area (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/living-working-pollensa-area/)
-   -   other similar outlets (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/living-working-pollensa-area/1784-other-similar-outlets.html)

diver val 11-05-2006 00:52

other similar outlets

Hi shoppers

Does anyone know of any other retail outlets in Majorca that also have outlets in the uk ? like Ikea for example. ?

Mariquita 12-05-2006 04:37

Re: other similar outlets

In Palma there is Zara and The Body Shop but I can't think of any others.

pollensa 12-05-2006 04:45

There's Mango too - & one of them Zara or Mango is in Alcudia as well.

What sort of shops are you looking for?

Sazzle 13-05-2006 00:48

There are loads of outlet-type shops at that funny shopping centre (think it's called Fiesta park). Although not quite sure what sort of shops you are looking for. Loads of sports and clothes shops there.

Can't remember where Fiesta Park (or whatever it's called) is. Think it's nearish to Palma. I'm sure someone on the site will be able to tell you properly.

JMD40 13-05-2006 01:39

Do you mean furniture shops or any shops?? In addition to those listed we have H&M and also PC City/World. Good quiz question this - name as many shops that can be found in Palma and London????!!!!:rollin
If it is furniture - Bob the Bed has english beds and accessories and they are based in Santa Ponsa or Palma Nova and seem very good - I have recently placed an order with them and the service has been very friendly and efficient. New Uk divan bed to be delivered on Friday. :)

sandy 13-05-2006 18:56

Sazzle, I think its Festival Park, off the motorway between Alcampo/Leroy Merlin and Inca. Its mainly clothes and shoes, bars and restaurants. Its a little 'contrived' for my liking, but may well appeal to others.

ChrisLox 14-05-2006 05:38

Outlets

Alcampo, and Leroy are great places! Even better are Carrefour. Check out Porto Pi at Palma for a great little shopping mall full of lots of familiar brands....

diver val 05-07-2006 15:27

Re: Outlets

Thanks for all the postings regarding shops in Majorca and uk.

The sort of shops I am interested in are for furniture and all things to do with homes as we are buying a villa now. I am told not to buy lighting in uk as the fittings are slightly different, and also that there isn't as much choice in Majorca as they are about 20 years behind us in design, cannot believe that really.

regards

Diver Val

trinitycottage 06-07-2006 04:59

Re: Outlets

try visiting Manacor, we came over looking for furniture and fixtures and fittings and where spoilt for choice. we found intermobilia very helpful they will visit your villa and measure everything and draw a plan of how the furniture will be positioned in the property before it is delivered. They will also come in an install everything for you once it has arrived. They wait until the whole consignment of furniture is in stock and deliver it all together so you dont have to spend days waiting for furniture to arrive. They have sales in January, but if you purchase a lot of items they will gie you sale deals any time of the year.Good luck we are still learning

diver val 07-07-2006 00:12

re. outlets

Many thanks trinity cottage for the information. Will try and visit them when next in p.p. August yippee.

diver val