Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > LIVING & WORKING IN POLLENSA > Living & Working in the Pollensa Area

Living & Working in the Pollensa Area This forum is for any comments, questions and advice about living (permanently or temporarily) and working in the Pollensa area. Aimed at ex-pats, property owners etc.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Lorenzo
  • 1 Post By Luckjon

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14-11-2018, 17:14

Angry How, Where do I contact please to pay my Tax

Desperate to pay my Annual government Tax (Think Not ) .Which is based on my Cadastral Value. My Bank just charges the commiunity tax every quarter but I have no idea what the present Cadastral Value is, so how can I obtain please ?
Sponsored Links
Old 14-11-2018, 19:00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandad View Post
Desperate to pay my Annual government Tax (Think Not ) .Which is based on my Cadastral Value. My Bank just charges the commiunity tax every quarter but I have no idea what the present Cadastral Value is, so how can I obtain please ?
We use our solicitor, who also acts as our gestor to do this. Maybe yours can assist you with this?
pollensa likes this.
Old 14-11-2018, 19:16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandad View Post
If I remember well, I used Google to find which Spanish Internet sites link you to the official cadastral value site. But that was a long time ago.

The other solution is to go to an office of Hacienda (Inca, Palma, …). I used to do that every year before the Spanish tax system started being Internet based.
Old 14-11-2018, 19:40

When you are in Pollensa next time pop into the tax office on the road opposite Clivia restaurant, there is an opticians on the corner. ( Road is Carrer de Ramon y Cajal )They are very helpful and will give you receipts ( Bins and council tax) for as many years you need. The receipt will have your cadastral value printed on it and remember this can change, mine came down from €114,000 to €95,000 a few years ago, so worth nipping in to get your annual receipt whenever you are able.

When it comes to Non Resident tax remember have to pay 2017 tax by 31Dec this year or face a fine. I completed the form 210 myself ( one for me and one for my wife as property was in joint names, the tax is calculated and divided by 2 ) I always paid it when I was out
in October.

If you can’t do it yourself google “Spanish Tax Forms” and a gentleman called John will do it for you for about £30 each and send you completed forms by email that you can take to the bank.

Last edited by Papillon; 14-11-2018 at 20:01. Reason: Road is Carrer de Ramon y Cajal
Old 14-11-2018, 19:47

Please see link to previous post that will give you further information:
http://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/...-property.html
Old 16-11-2018, 11:22

I have used a UK based firm - spanishtaxforms.co.uk.

They charged me a total of £29 for forms for both my wife and myself. The next time I was in the port I took the forms to my bank, they did a transfer and stamped the forms as paid.
Lorenzo likes this.

Last edited by Sparky; 16-11-2018 at 17:49. Reason: Direct link disabled.
Old 16-11-2018, 17:14

Can't argue with that price!
However, for the fun of it, I have decided to complete my 2017 tax return myself! The data entry was the same as previous tax year (submitted by tax professionals on my behalf), so I was able to understand and copy that across into the Modelo 210 form https://www2.agenciatributaria.gob.e...0b.html?idi=en. For my scenario, the deemed rental income was calculated at 1.1% of the cadastral value. Tax rate of 19% of this calculation gives you your payable amount. I have printed the completed form and will take to my bank to pay the tax owed and for them to submit to the tax office.

It is possible to submit and pay online with the tax office, but you need to download the 'e-certificate', which can only be processed using Firefox or IE browser, of which I don't wish to use. Unless there are other ways to submit electronically, whether registering in person at the tax office Pollenca or Inca?

https://www.citizensadvice.org.es/fa...015-2016-2017/

Last edited by Big Sal; 16-11-2018 at 17:57.